Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app

Discus and support Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the series 6 update launched on 31st March, I am not able to open the Forza horizon 5 and there is no option to update it, it's been 2 days since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaurya#9119, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Shaurya#9119
    Shaurya#9119 Guest

After the series 6 update launched on 31st March, I am not able to open the Forza horizon 5 and there is no option to update it, it's been 2 days since I tried everything mostly, but nothing is working. I click on play and it just loads and does not open the game application. What should I do??

:)

Shaurya#9119, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  3. SliderS107 Win User

FH5 crashes on launch with the error code 0x800701b1

reinstall xbox app,

reinstall forza horizon 5 completely

install all windows update

game still is not working.

Done all the above,

my other Xbox games open fine....
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza 5 vlink on PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef. I'm a Xbox Gamer and a Xbox user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Buddy could you try this to see if the issue persist on Forza Horizon 5:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Forza Horizon app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore (restore only for Xbox app), open the app and try again.

If the issue persist, click on restore for Forza horizon 5 app
  5. Shaurya#9119 Win User

Hi Georges, thank you for taking out time to reply to my query.

I have all the apps up to date and i have windows 11 version 21H2, the game is not even opening i click on play and nothing happens, i click on the icon on homepage nothing happens.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shaurya#9119, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
Thema:

1. Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app - Similar Threads - Cant open Update

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  5. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  6. i cant open anything on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant open anything on my xbox: i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the time it doesnt work, i tried to unplug the...
  7. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  8. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  9. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...: Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help 927cb820-f555-457d-903d-04ca54ab18e9
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...