Can't open no Apps or Games till i Hard Reset Console

Discus and support Can't open no Apps or Games till i Hard Reset Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As title says everytime i try to open a downlaoded app or a game the console stuck in the "logo preview" of the app witout opening it. dunno how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterZeta, Mar 11, 2015.

1. MisterZeta
    MisterZeta Guest

As title says everytime i try to open a downlaoded app or a game the console stuck in the "logo preview" of the app witout opening it.

dunno how to explain it correctly but:

1) App never open. even "settings" or "friends" and obiuvsly any of my games. As example if i run "setting" the "white gear" appear but setting never opens. After that if i press the xbox botton it return to the main page but no traces of setting, they never
    opened (so i cant'even close it manually via the pad button)

2) if i Hard Reset console everything is fine till i turn off the console again. basically the standby is not viable and only hard shutdown works

3) everything was fine till yesterday when i bought DOA5 Last Round. The game downloded while console was in stanby and when today i tried to play i got this issue

:)

MisterZeta, Mar 11, 2015
  2. Error 0x8027025A

hello,

My xbox one x will no longer open any apps or games without the above error message.

I have done a hard reset and tried to close the app or game and restart, both without succuss.

Any suggestions ?

Dark Cata1yst, Mar 11, 2015
  3. Dumais95
    Dumais95 Guest
    Xbox Dashboard Issues - Home Screen, Can't Get Into Settings

My Xbox is stuck on the Home screen on the Dashboard, I can open games that I have installed on the console but not apps like Netflix, or Settings, also I cannot go into My Games & Apps or click the button on the right side of the screen that says "Connect
    to Xbox Live" I have already hard reset the console multiple times and still cannot do anything.

Dumais95, Mar 11, 2015
  4. ODIE79
    ODIE79 Guest

This is something that a bunch of people are dealing with today. Its an issue thats being worked on and should be fixed very soon. im dealing with the same thing we just gotta hang in there for a short time.

ODIE79, Mar 11, 2015
  5. ODIE79 Win User

This is something that a bunch of people are dealing with today. Its an issue thats being worked on and should be fixed very soon. im dealing with the same thing we just gotta hang in there for a short time.
  6. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Cannot Update

have you tried hard resetting by holding power button for 10 sec till light turns off , if you did and that did not help try a hard hard reset lol simply by going to settings>system>console info > reset console > then click reset keep my games and apps.
    let me know if this helped. ^.^
  7. Hordie Win User

Black screen of death

So if you're past the black screen then that's good. You may want to try a hard reset to see if apps open? With the Xbox on hold the power button down till it turns odd, then turn it back on. If that doesn't work see if a factory reset gets you back to normal,
    see link below. It does sound like something very odd is going on with your console.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One S menu loading problem

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview program? If so you would need to report via the console. Press and hold the Xbox button on the controller till the what would you like to do? screen comes up and select report a problem.

You can also try doing a factory reset, keeping all games and apps. Open the guide, go to settings, system, console info, reset console and select the reset keeping all games & apps option
  9. KatieG1 Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

Same issue here too. Have done a hard reset, all games uninstalled etc. Still can't open any games or apps. All was working perfectly fine yesterday. Hopefully there is a good fix.
Thema:

1. Can't open no Apps or Games till i Hard Reset Console - Similar Threads - Can't open Apps

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  4. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  6. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  7. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  8. My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.: When he click on the Xbox app, this window pops up. [img] If he clicks on Ask by email, this box pops up. He is in the family as an organizer, and I see no settings I can change. [img]...
  9. I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.: Hi everyone, suddenly my games which i downloaded from xbox app stoped to open. It gives blue turning circle processing symbol next to my mouse symbol when i trying to open from the icon of the...
  10. Dead cells "this app can't open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells "this app can't open": I have been playing on game pass on PC and yesterday I bought the game and all the dlc. I just tried to play it now and it says "this app can't open. Check the windows store for more info about...