Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

Discus and support Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dyeosta, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Dyeosta
    Dyeosta Guest

Hello,

I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!

:)

Dyeosta, Sep 14, 2023
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Hi Dyeosta

There are some limitations when it comes to multiplay cross platform, however, someone on Reddit has come across the same issue and advised the following;

'Yes, you can fly together in the same location (as long as you're on the same server & have show all players enabled), but things that are Steam/XBox Live specific like creating parties or doing invites don't work.

Just be on the same server & spawn on the same airfield & you'll see each other. If you want to chat you'll have to use Discord or something. '
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Re-activating microsoft flight simulator in the microsoft store

4. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator for PC

It is Flight sim 2020 40th edition.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for PC owners of the game, but I cannot find it

Flight Sim 2020 was upgraded for the 40th anniversary, which is free to owners of 2020

No other version is eligable
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a Flightsim from Argos sent the code to my grandson he logged on to his Microsoft account input the redeem code. Microsoft response says 'Bundle not available'.

Thema:

1. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th - Similar Threads - Can't open xbl

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  4. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  5. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  6. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  9. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link - Can't play multiplayer: I'm on PC and I'm trying to play Sea of thieves now with my friends but I the invitations never work. Every time we accept an invitation it relaunches the game and that's it. Whenever I play other...
  10. How to fix "Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link"?: I've been using Xbox cloud to play sea of thieves on my laptop for the past few months, and when I tried it today to join a friend, I got a message saying the system couldn't open an...