Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Discus and support Can't open Epic Games Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error. [img] 38903cb5-fb94-43e5-995f-f8ce26d113d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adithya Prem, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Adithya Prem
    Adithya Prem Guest

Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error.

Can't open Epic Games Launcher [​IMG]

:)

Adithya Prem, Nov 19, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

They are the ones who can support their own software. All I can tell you is that it works fine on my Windows 11 system. I would call back and ask for the next level of support, the differences between windows 10 and 11 when it comes to game updates should be relatively trivial
  4. DevikM Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Epic games launcher is exclusive for PC. It's a different store than Microsoft, so you can't merge games
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher

Hi ZNELSON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In this situation, as this is related to other developer apps, and not Xbox apps or games, you should try contacting the developers of the app, their support site will be the best place for support about their products

Steps that you can try are:

1.- Disable any antivirus or firewall
    2.- Reset your network device
    3.- reinstall the launcher
    4.- try to uninstall any app/service installed before the issue started
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Is this happening only with the epic games launcher?
Thema:

1. Can't open Epic Games Launcher - Similar Threads - Can't open Epic

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  4. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  5. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  6. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Can't open store on my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open store on my Xbox One X.: I try to open it and it just doesn't do anything. Full reboot doesn't help either. Occasionally I get 0x87e1000a error. Any advice? submitted by /u/TheHellix211 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  10. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...