cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

Discus and support cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Braiden Ivy, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Braiden Ivy
    Braiden Ivy Guest

I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working

:)

Braiden Ivy, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Braiden Ivy,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

Based on the information you provided, it appears that you're having trouble with the Epic Games Launcher and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Let's try some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

First, let's check if there are any updates available for the Epic Games Launcher. To do this;

• Open the launcher and click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
    • From there, click on "Check for Updates" and let the launcher update if there are any available.

If the issue still persists, let's check if there are any issues with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

• Go to the Xbox website and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • From there, click on "Services & subscriptions" and check if your subscription is active and up to date.

If the concern persists, try end the Epic game process in the Task Manager: If the launcher is running in the background, ending the process and restarting it might help.

If none of the above step works, try to check on this link: Troubleshooting the epic games launcher

Lastly, let's check if there are any issues with your internet connection. Slow internet speeds can cause the launcher to load slowly or not at all.

• Try running a speed test on your internet connection and see if the results are within the expected range.
    • If not, you may need to contact your internet service provider for further assistance.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue with the Epic Games Launcher and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Braiden Ivy,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. EnthusedCupid51 Win User

Getting error 0x89235106

I've also been having this same error, and also attempting to use the Epic Games Launcher, and it says I need to enter Offline Mode, so I don't know if it's my internet, or if it's something with my computer. But after this, I know I'm not alone in this situation.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

They are the ones who can support their own software. All I can tell you is that it works fine on my Windows 11 system. I would call back and ask for the next level of support, the differences between windows 10 and 11 when it comes to game updates should be relatively trivial
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu - Similar Threads - cant open epic

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  5. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  6. i cant open anything on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant open anything on my xbox: i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the time it doesnt work, i tried to unplug the...
  7. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  8. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  9. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  10. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd