cant offline update my xbox.

Discus and support cant offline update my xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant offline update my Xbox because its the wrong update available Xbox support web. i made other fourms but no one replied. can someone give me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rights to repair2023, Sep 12, 2023.

1. cant offline update my xbox.

cant offline update my Xbox because its the wrong update available Xbox support web. i made other fourms but no one replied.

can someone give me a straight answer because the support and no one replying me unhelpful

:)

rights to repair2023, Sep 12, 2023
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

0x81c201c3

3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello rights to repair2023,

Thank you sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're having trouble updating your Xbox console. Really appreciate you for posting this issue again and we apologize for the inconvenience. Nothing to worry about we'll work on this together.

Firstly, can you confirm which Xbox console you have? Is it an Xbox Series X|S or an Xbox One? This will help me provide you with the correct steps to follow.

Assuming you have an Xbox One, here are the steps to perform an offline update:

1. Go to the Xbox support website and download the correct update file for your console. Make sure you select the correct model and version number.

2. Save the update file to a USB flash drive with at least 6 GB of free space. Make sure the flash drive is formatted to NTFS.

3. Unplug the network cable from your Xbox console and power it off.

4. Insert the USB flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox console.

5. Press and hold the Bind button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), then press the Xbox button on the console.

6. Continue holding the Bind and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds or until you hear two power-up tones.

7. Release the Bind and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

8. The console should now boot to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter screen. Select "Offline system update" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.

If you're still having trouble with the update, please let me know and we can explore other options. Additionally, you can refer to this article for more information on how to perform an offline update on your Xbox One: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution

I hope this helps. If you have any questions concerns or questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello rights to repair2023,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. badbax23 Win User

Would I be able to use an Xbox One with NO internet connection?

I have updated my xbox one and games and still cant play offline. Always asks me to select my profile to play but cant select a profile offline. Getting ridiculous, called xbox support and they had no answers. I have no internet where I live and now have
    a $450 paper weight
  6. oniichanuwu Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Update: i cant even Play offline now, it says, that my savefiles are corrupted
Thema:

1. cant offline update my xbox. - Similar Threads - cant offline update

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.: cant offline my xbox one because the osu1 file is 2 months old and its september now and the older osu1 files wont work on latest updated xbox consoles. if anyone has the capability to contact...