Cant not go online cause the system will not update itself

Discus and support Cant not go online cause the system will not update itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried to reboot my internet and console have even restore the console but its unable to update Source OS 10.0.15063.3051 target OS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King B L 4 Z IE, May 13, 2017.

1. Cant not go online cause the system will not update itself

I've tried to reboot my internet and console have even restore the console but its unable to update

Source OS 10.0.15063.3051

target OS 10.0.15063.3052

Error code 0x80072EFD

:)

King B L 4 Z IE, May 13, 2017
  2. update failed error code WTF

i has error code

3524-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

not happy cause i cant recover my gt onto my system without the stupid update Cant not go online cause the system will not update itself :(

Stellar Staub, May 13, 2017
  3. xXXxRMxXXx
    xXXxRMxXXx Guest
    4 hours into system update..... 35%

Alright so I don't even know what to do anymore I tried the system reset and i tried doing network diagnostics which i cant cause everytime i turn on the internet in this thing it demands i update the system. Really annoying cause the update is a measly
    258 mb and it cant even get to 1 percent within half an hour

Might just go buy a ps4 to play destiny instead not sure, Ive always had problems with this console being so stingy and laggy spent half a thousand on a broken console whatever i digress

Any thoughts? Solutions?

xXXxRMxXXx, May 13, 2017
  4. Axis219
    Axis219 Guest

I'm having the same issue with my console as well. I've power cycled the console, unplugged it for several minutes, rebooted all my wifi/internet hardware, but nothing has gotten this update to install. It always goes back to the "There was a problem with
    the update" screen. I think the problem may be the Xbox Live servers.

Axis219, May 13, 2017
  5. I've chatted with Xbox support on twitter they pretty much directed me back here. Both my consoles are rendered useless we need a fick for this

6. I've chatted with Xbox support on twitter they pretty much directed me back here. Both my consoles are rendered useless we need a fick for this

7. Axis219
    Axis219 Guest
    Is your internet provider Windstream, by any chance? Windstream was the problem for me.

As a temporary workaround (until Microsoft and/or Windstream talk to each other to fix the problem) I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.

Just be mindful of your data limits on your phone plan. Luckily this update was only 354MB, so it didn't hurt my data very much at all.

Axis219, May 13, 2017
  8. bhast2
    bhast2 Guest

I have Windstream too and I have this problem too Hope they fix it soon or I am just going to get out of the preview program. update everyday and if it doesn't work it makes my xbox useless

bhast2, Nov 1, 2018
  9. King B L 4 Z IE Win User

I'm having the same issue with my console as well. I've power cycled the console, unplugged it for several minutes, rebooted all my wifi/internet hardware, but nothing has gotten this update to install. It always goes back to the "There was a problem with
    I've chatted with Xbox support on twitter they pretty much directed me back here. Both my consoles are rendered useless we need a fick for this
  10. bhast2 Win User

I've chatted with Xbox support on twitter they pretty much directed me back here. Both my consoles are rendered useless we need a fick for this

Is your internet provider Windstream, by any chance? Windstream was the problem for me.

As a temporary workaround (until Microsoft and/or Windstream talk to each other to fix the problem) I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.

Just be mindful of your data limits on your phone plan. Luckily this update was only 354MB, so it didn't hurt my data very much at all.
    I have Windstream too and I have this problem too Hope they fix it soon or I am just going to get out of the preview program. update everyday and if it doesn't work it makes my xbox useless
  11. Axis219 Win User

12. King B L 4 Z IE Win User

13. Axis219 Win User

Thema:

1. Cant not go online cause the system will not update itself - Similar Threads - Cant online cause

2. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  3. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  4. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  5. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  8. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  9. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  10. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3