Can't message

Discus and support Can't message in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aj Parker1, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Aj Parker1
    Aj Parker1 Guest

Can't message

Can't message to other gamers

:)

Aj Parker1, Apr 23, 2024
  2. lxMurderDollxl Win User

Can't Message

It got solved, thank you support team.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Can't message

Hiya, tGalvin1!

Paul from Xbox Forums here to help with the situation, It looks like the send message feature isn't working at the moment for you. If the previous troubleshooting steps haven't fixed the issue one thing we can try to do is also removing and re-adding the
    Xbox profile back to the console. Please let us know if this helped fix the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  4. tGalvin1 Win User

Can't message

Everything seems to be set to allow messages, but we still cannot send them.
  5. WPAK Win User

Can't message

Hi there,

be sure to check the Privacy and Online safety settings at for example
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

these can be set up to prevent messaging etc. If your account is a child account then the parental account needs to sign in to that link and change the settings for the child account.

Keep in mind that it is required to sign out of the profile after the settings have changed and sign back in again before any changes take affect.

Let us know the results
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't message

Hey Harvey!

I see you mention that you knew about a ban of some sort. Was it a console ban or an account ban? If you check your account at the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site, do you see any Enforcement actions listed there?

Additionally, are you having issues messaging people using your console, the Xbox app, or Xbox.com?

The more information you can give us, the better. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Can't message

1. Can't message - Similar Threads - Can't message

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  5. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  6. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  7. "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later": Starting two days ago I was messaging a friend and I got off the app and when I got back on it to check the message I got it said on my Xbox that we can't get your messages and to check back later...
  8. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  9. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  10. I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...: I go through the Repair Order for my device which is still in warranty, but after I've selected the free shipping option I get the error message: TraceID: VT1q5V6+0U+//tx0.6.225 I've tried to the...