Can't manage game clips

Discus and support Can't manage game clips in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I go to the "watch" section I can view all my gameclips but when I click Manage, it will load for a few minutes and then tell me that clips I record... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pure Predator71, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Can't manage game clips

If I go to the "watch" section I can view all my gameclips but when I click Manage, it will load for a few minutes and then tell me that clips I record will appear there. Not only that but the DVR won't even record any clips. This is extremely frustrating.

:)

Pure Predator71, Jun 3, 2018
  2. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest
    Game dvr not working

Game dvr is no longer recording clips and also will not load my clips that i uave to manage them

DoHxCHAOS, Jun 3, 2018
  3. Friends are unable to view any clips I post

Hey there OHN0U81,

Is the issue occurring with any Game Clip you upload? Or is it just with a specific game? If you check in Manage Clips in Upload Studio, how much available free space do you have on your Xbox Live profile? It will be displayed on the top right corner of
    the screen in Manage Clips.

Mister Mascot, Jun 3, 2018
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

5. Mister Mascot Win User

Friends are unable to view any clips I post

Hey there OHN0U81,

Is the issue occurring with any Game Clip you upload? Or is it just with a specific game? If you check in Manage Clips in Upload Studio, how much available free space do you have on your Xbox Live profile? It will be displayed on the top right corner of
    the screen in Manage Clips.
  6. Mister Kernel Win User

clips missing from clip manager?

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

Just so we're on the same page, were you experiencing this clip recording issue on the Xbox App or on the Xbox One console?

Also, when you pull up Upload Studio on the Xbox One console, are you seeing these missing clips?

Lastly, if you're experiencing issues regarding compatibility with your capture card, we recommend reaching out to the capture cards manufacturer to explore some possible options.

Be sure to keep us posted on the additional info!
  7. MissEdi Win User

Bilder Löschen

Hi there, XylofonInsel228!

Are you perhaps referring to deleting the screen shots that you took with the Game DVR? If so, you can manage these screen shots by navigating to Upload Studio and then select the option to manage your clips. From there, you would
    have the option to delete any game clips or screen shots that you have taken.

If you have any other questions in regards to managing your screen shots or game clips, just let us know.
  8. CommittedHail Win User

Latest console update issues

I'm having the same issue, I can't Save any of my clips, I can't view any of my recently saved clips.

The Save option isn't there when I press the menu button and when I go on Manage Clips and then save it says "Sorry we are unable to save that clip right now" no error code.

My brothers account though can save clips, I don't know what's up, tried various "solutions" people have tried to provide.

It's been happening for a while and I'm getting a bit fed up as I save clips often and would like to save them.
Thema:

Can't manage game clips

1. Can't manage game clips - Similar Threads - Can't manage game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  10. Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?: I cant access the page to cancel my reccurring subscription to xbox gamepass. When i click the manage button in my subscriptions page, it gives an error that says try again later with this code...