Cant make or join parties

Discus and support Cant make or join parties in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When this first started happening i wouldn't even get messages on Xbox. But that has been just fixed by itself or something. But I use windows10 and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GoosemanTHE DERP, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Cant make or join parties

When this first started happening i wouldn't even get messages on Xbox. But that has been just fixed by itself or something. But I use windows10 and i do not get any notifications on parties and when i try to join or make a party it says "We can't connect
    to Xbox Live Right now - The service might be down. [0x8007042C]". I have tried putting the code in the support thingy but it had no results. This has been happening well over a month now. It would be very nice if I could get this fixed as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

:)

GoosemanTHE DERP, Oct 13, 2018
  2. ICY REVENGE
    ICY REVENGE Guest
    Networking issues with att hotspot.

Same thing done everything i know of to do. Cant join a party cant make a party. Cant join a friends game. Cant invite a friend to a game. I can send messages to friends thats about it. Any help would be welcome

ICY REVENGE, Oct 13, 2018
  3. My boyfriend and I cant join each others parties?

So my boyfriend and I cant join each others parties, and cant join each others games, but we can join other peoples parties, and games. It makes him sign out when he tries to join me with anything. help? I want to play with himCant make or join parties :(

JessTheTigress, Oct 13, 2018
  4. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest

braveheatz, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: