Can't make my Xbox One controller work on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't make my Xbox One controller work on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been having this iisue for a couple days. Whenever i connect my pad to my PC (by USB) he should shake for a second and then the logo should glow.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnimalCupid4531, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Can't make my Xbox One controller work on Windows 10

I've been having this iisue for a couple days. Whenever i connect my pad to my PC (by USB) he should shake for a second and then the logo should glow. Well it doesn't. When I connect the pad to my PC, it shakes but doesn't glow and doesn't work. It doesn't
    even want to download drivers to it. I tried other pad, it didn't work and then I tried on another PC, didn't work either. I don't know why is that but I really need help.

:)

AnimalCupid4531, Apr 10, 2018
  2. Will XBOX one controller work with xp or vista?

i have a question xbox community, i have a defective pc controller and i intend to buy an xbox one controller but i don't want to only use it for windows 10, is there a way to use xbox one controllers with windows vista or xp?

out of curiosity, i was thinking maybe install the xbox 360 drivers on windows xp and vista and install the xbox one drivers for windows 10, would this method work for an xbox one controller for all 3 operating systems?

if not, are there any alternatives to make it work with the operating systems?

ChalkyRug541072, Apr 10, 2018
  3. BulbaForce
    BulbaForce Guest
    Controller xbox 360 for windows 10 ???

Hi my name is Michele and live in Italy and I tried to connect my controller to my pc with windows 10 but it didnt' work

I went on xbox live support and it told me to go to Device Downloads | Microsoft Accessories and download the software for my windows version but it doesn't exist
    for windows 10

Ah it's a controller with his cable to recharge it connecting to the console

Can someone tell me precisely how to connect it to my pc and make it work ?

My system is already at version 1511, the latest one, and i can't still use it for games

I connect it, it installs something, and then it doesn't work for games
    Maybe because this controller was in the xbox's box and i'm using his stardard cable ?
    I don't know i just connect it as is said here Set Up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Xbox Live but
    then it doesn't work
    Thank you very much everyone

BulbaForce, Apr 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't make my Xbox One controller work on Windows 10