Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1

Discus and support Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOGShyGuy, Mar 19, 2020.

1. TheOGShyGuy
    TheOGShyGuy Guest

For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my privacy settings on Microsoft's website, which I have, multiple times. I have looked at dozens of articles saying
    how to fix this and none of them have worked. I have made a realm once before but that was over a year ago and I only had it for a few months.

I have tried changing my settings to the adult default, changing it to a child then back, change other settings and then back, deleting my account and reinstalling it on the Xbox, tried using my account on a different Xbox, tried a different account on the
    same Xbox, I've checked internet connections, and have pretty much memorized the privacy settings screen (for both Win10 and XB1), nothing has worked.

My account has everything on allow and this problem has been going on for the past couple of months, any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

TheOGShyGuy, Mar 19, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: