Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

Discus and support Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AspiePaws, Jul 18, 2020.

1. AspiePaws
    AspiePaws Guest

Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission

:)

AspiePaws, Jul 18, 2020
  2. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  3. Hector Melchor Win User

Why isn’t my realm working?

I checked the transaction history, there was nothing there. On my PlayStation account I had about 14 dollars and after trying to buy the realm I had 7 dollars left. Minecraft keeps saying that the purchase was complete but that they can’t create the realm at that time and to check later.
  4. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
Thema:

1. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions - Similar Threads - Can’t Realm Minecraft

2. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  3. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  4. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  5. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.: I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and trying to download again, closing the realm and...
  6. Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...: Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I have been trying to play Minecraft with friends on Minecraft realms it’s saying that I need to change my...
  7. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  8. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  9. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....
  10. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...