Can't make a payment need help

Discus and support Can't make a payment need help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to use 1.25$ Microsoft reward and it wont work do to a reoccurring payment issue with my last subscription I see no cancel option like they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndrewKnight2, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Can't make a payment need help

I tried to use 1.25$ Microsoft reward and it wont work do to a reoccurring payment issue with my last subscription I see no cancel option like they said they was in payment&billing

:)

AndrewKnight2, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Jeffske1337
    Jeffske1337 Guest
    Can't make a payment?

I usally pay with paypal and I made like 2 payments today but I can't make another one, it says I need to get in touch with microsoft.

Jeffske1337, Nov 14, 2018
  3. can't make a payment with anything

I have a problem with buying things. every time everytime i want buy something xbox always want me to use a creditcard. i have my bank account connected and i have enough money on it and i have 25 euro now on my credit on my account but xbox still won't
    let me pay with both of them. i always have to use a credit card and i don't have one. even when i click on paying with paypal i have to write down everything for a credit card. i'm trying to buy The elders scrolls online plus.

can please someone help me?

VailingBaton571, Nov 14, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

You cant, any subscription related only with a credit card work.

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 14, 2018
  6. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Andrew!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since you're having issues with the reoccurring payment with your subscription and are not seeing an option to cancel, you may wish to

Request a Callback from Xbox Support
    or you can always
    contact support
    and speak to a virtual agent who can also assist you with that.

I hope this helps out and please let us know the results.

XBF Amber M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: