Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 .

Discus and support Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear, fellow gamers I was just wondering if it is just me or it is happening to everyone else. As I was searching the forum, I notice that many people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capta1n Wasab1, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 .

Dear, fellow gamers

I was just wondering if it is just me or it is happening to everyone else. As I was searching the forum, I notice that many people are saying that the server is down. In which as them to have difficulties in connecting to friend list and matchmaking, but I
    did not see that anyone having problem with loging on to his or her account.

The curtain problem is that my xbox is throwing a tantrum. It does not let me connect to my account, even though it is connected to the internet (I can see the advertisement on the side). error code " 0x80048051 "

1) I completely shut down the xbox and unplug the power supply. - didn't work

2) I restored the xbox to its factory default - didn't work.

The second problem is that since I restore the xbox to its factory default it will not allow me to add my account.

I'm not sure if this is normal for xbox one server down because I just bought my xbox a few days ago. This problem is making me think that getting an xbox one is a really poor investment choice.

Let me know if you have the same problem, so that I don't feel like my xbox is broken....Please.....

Thank you,

Cptwasabi

:)

Capta1n Wasab1, Oct 13, 2014
  2. chrisj333
    chrisj333 Guest
    Can't Connect to Live But Have a Network Connection

I can't connect to Xbox Live. Trying to play Destiny and gives me an error of 0x80048051

chrisj333, Oct 13, 2014
  3. dubwaa
    dubwaa Guest
    Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

Same - can't log in on xbox live, but can logon to my microsoft account via laptop... was working fine last night

dubwaa, Oct 13, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

I think this may be caused by the outage.

But as by now all services are restored and running, you should give it another try. If still not working come back here for further assistance.

BobMcFly247, Oct 13, 2014
  5. chrisj333 Win User

Can't Connect to Live But Have a Network Connection

I can't connect to Xbox Live. Trying to play Destiny and gives me an error of 0x80048051
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

I think this may be caused by the outage.

But as by now all services are restored and running, you should give it another try. If still not working come back here for further assistance.
  7. dubwaa Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

Same - can't log in on xbox live, but can logon to my microsoft account via laptop... was working fine last night
  8. WGID Win User

Can't add account.

9. xab_on_xbox Win User

Can't Add Account

You'd want to visit this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#2

You'll have to choose to ask a question, and then type "person" to get a representative and request a callback, but it doesn't appear you can do this outside of business hours which are your typical 9-5
Thema:

1. Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 . - Similar Threads - Can't logon account

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. can't logon into my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't logon into my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I play Minecraft on Android, and i I bought it, but when I click on 'Log in' button it load and came back to the initial screen not logged in my account. Someone can help me?...
  10. My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold: My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family account for the last couple of years. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant loging to pso2 website