Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jeradna, Oct 12, 2023.

1. jeradna
    jeradna Guest

Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing posts, and it's led me to my Xbox account, whose settings I can't change, and all my attempts to do so are redirecting me to a support page that claims that it's because I'm link to a family account, which I'm not (I've checked). I don't know if it's anything to do with the Xbox account anyways, because the problem explained in the post that led me to the Xbox account thing had a different error code (crossbow) than mine (drowned).

So basically: I can't sign into Microsoft account on Switch, the error code is "drowned"

:)

jeradna, Oct 12, 2023
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

If you can log into Microsoft account | Home just fine and you aren't having any issues with your Microsoft account, you might want to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support especially if you are facing this on that specific platform alone. However, if you still wish to investigate, you can get in touch with the online support through Contact us | Xbox Support for further assistance because we don't have access to your account.
  3. jeradna Win User

It may be an issue with your internet. I'm not completely sure what fixed mine, but when it finally worked, I was at a friend's house. Though, it still worked when I went home afterwards, so take this with a grain of salt, I'm no expert.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jeradna! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I found a thread on Nintendo Support regarding the problem you are having. Follow these steps:

1. Go to system settings on your switch
    2. Go to the data management tab
    3. Go to manage saved data/screenshots and videos
    4. Go to Delete saved data
    5. Delete Minecraft save data (NOT NINTENDO SWITCH EDITION) for YOUR login. This erased my existing worlds, but it was worth it in my opinion. There may be a way to not delete your worlds, but I don't know how.

I hope this information is valuable to you, otherwise let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. nathanielnetherton Win User

This is just sad can you please solve this going on 3 weeks unable to sign in
Thema:

1. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account: I go to minecraft.net and attempt to login, then click sign in with microsoft, the page reloads and nothing happens, just goes back to the same login page. The only change is in the address bar...
  7. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  8. I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher: i have same issue with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-on-minecraft/7e8f2c92-2f6f-49b8-b91e-9e7abc42750f I just login again for my account...
  9. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...