Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5

Discus and support Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft with my friend but in order for him to join the server he has to login and after he follows all the steps (entering the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Melanie ., Apr 5, 2023.

1. Melanie .
    Melanie . Guest

I want to play minecraft with my friend but in order for him to join the server he has to login and after he follows all the steps (entering the code in aka.ma/remoteconnect or scanning the QR code) an error message shows up on his screen saying “oops it looks like this account is already connected” or something like that. why does this happen and what can he do?

:)

Melanie ., Apr 5, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Most likely someone linked his Microsoft account to another PSN account, but only sony support has access to this information (which sony account uses your friend's Microsoft account).

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. Benjamin Picking Win User

Is there anyway to log in though?
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Can’t login to Microsoft account for Minecraft PS5.

Hi there JP A, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important for you to know that account linking is done directly through the PlayStation/Sony platform, so only they can provide you with that information. You can also confirm this through the following threads where the Volunteer Moderator "SwordofWhedon" confirms it:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7740af02-b4af-490f-8223-23dace8dadf9

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/aa5c13f7-b056-474f-978a-651dab45a2ab

You can contact PlayStation Support through the following link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. DeniqL Win User

I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried ny uninstalling the game?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can’t login into minecraft on PS5

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang so they can check if your PSN account is linked to a different Microsoft account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

1. Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5 - Similar Threads - Can’t login microsoft

2. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins: i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so is there any way I could recover it?...
  5. I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’ve tried ten times and my Minecraft will not allow me to login with my Microsoft account 310c8f4f-c924-493a-ae97-10b77ef42bad
  6. I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5: [img] I have restarted my router and connection on my PlayStation however it continues to say error code Creeper 11a98443-34d8-44e3-b827-f6ff6387de6b
  7. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing: The video linked below shows the error that I’m receiving: https://imgur.com/a/07178Qo Ps. I use windows 11 b27857dd-0c86-4689-ae39-e3194ba84806
  8. Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft: I can’t use realms or crossplay because I need to login to a Microsoft account. So everytime I log into my Microsoft account it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please...
  9. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  10. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...