Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yuri Dimion, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Yuri Dimion
    Yuri Dimion Guest

Hi there!

Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main page of the Xbox Cloud Gaming without me logged in. Every time I try to login again it won’t work and I’d have to delete it off my Home Screen and add it in again to try again. Not sure what the problem is and I feel at a loss. However, I am able to login to my old Xbox account which I don’t know why. I hope someone can help me on this and I’d appreciate it a lot.

:)

Yuri Dimion, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Yuri D, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by KhajiBower34, an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Make sure you are logging in through the Safari browser, otherwise you will experience problems with the iPhone.

Clear your browser cache and cookies If you're trying to sign in to Xbox cloud gaming through a web browser, your browser's cookies or cache may be causing conflicts. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try to log in again.

If you are using a specific browser, try using a different browser to see if that fixes the problem. Some browsers may have conflicts or compatibility issues with certain applications or services.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure you have a stable and reliable Internet connection. Connectivity issues may interfere with the login process. Try restarting your router or modem and make sure other devices can connect to the Internet without problems.

Some browser extensions or add-ons may interfere with the functionality of Xbox cloud gaming. Try temporarily disabling installed extensions in your browser and then try signing in again.

Update your browser Make sure you have the most recent version of your browser installed. Browser updates often include security improvements and bug fixes that could fix login issues.

In addition to all this, you can see the Xbox Cloud troubleshooting guide on an iPhone provided by Xbox at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-apple

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/78b034cf-37cd-4c04-8e7d-d0944eb61809

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Can’t login into Xbox cloud gaming

Hello, ZombiePro365843. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your concern today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Where are you from? Just your country.

— Do you use a VPN or similar services to use the cloud gaming feature?

— What platform is the one you use and the one where you are encountering this issue, or no matter the platform (PC, Xbox, phone, etc.) you use, the same issue occurs?

— What potential solutions have you tried to solve this?
    Please describe each one.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Mohamed Farhat1 Win User

De you know how i can play Fortnite with touch.

I just log in on safari and put xbox cloud gaming in the homescreen and play. But sometimes i can’t play fortnite because i can’t Click anywhere
  5. Vianna3 Win User

Why does my sims 4 pack say “Download to use”?

No, I’m playing on Xbox cloud gaming on an apple product.

I can’t access my xbox right now because it’s overseas.
  6. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
Thema:

1. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Can’t login Cloud

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  4. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  5. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  6. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  7. I can’t login to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to Fortnite: Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the...
  8. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475