Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

Discus and support Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vyperzmk, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Vyperzmk
    Vyperzmk Guest

Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted microsoft store and cleared all cache and still cant login any reasons why?

:)

Vyperzmk, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Vyperzmk Win User

Thank you for this but unfortunately even after this i still cant login to xbox or minecraft. On the Xbox app i press sign in and the sign in screen pops up for 1 second and disappears and for Minecraft when i try log in the sign in screeen takes a long time to pop up like 2/3 min and then when i press lets play it says this "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live ,The system cannot find the file specified." and when i press more info i get this error code 0x80070002
  3. Vyperzmk Win User

Thank you for your help i managed to get it working with the 1st option. Merry Xmas and happy new year
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Vyperzmk.

Could you try connecting your PC to a different internet connection, like a Wi-Fi or USB mobile hotspot, before trying to use the Xbox app again?

Besides that, I would like to share other potential solutions:

Option 1:
    Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (administrator)

Then, copy the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.

After that, please restart your computer and try using the Xbox app again.

Option 2:
    Disable temporarily your antivirus or firewall, this includes Microsoft Defender, and after that, test the Xbox app.

Option 3:
    Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try the Xbox app again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

Option 4:
    Try accessing the Xbox app and Minecraft after creating a new local user on your PC:

“Select Start > Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users. (In some versions of Windows, you'll see Other users.)

Next to Add other user, select Add account.

Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.

Enter a user name, password, or password hint—or choose security questions—and then select Next.”

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...2-a866-32915af2a34d#WindowsVersion=Windows_11
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Vyperzmk. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble login with your account on the Xbox app and Minecraft.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried the following potential solution:

Step 1. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Step 2. For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

Restart your PC after doing this procedure and try again.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
Thema:

1. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - Cant login app

2. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  3. I cant login into xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login into xbox app on pc: Ive been logged out of the xbox app on pc and i every time i try to log in i get the same error code. [img] 75165680-c652-42b6-9b8d-b7acbec20ae9
  4. 0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working: Can anyone help with this issue? I cant even contact microsoft themselves 83aae9a6-744e-49b5-a47f-16d148a0b3d9
  5. Xbox App login failing (Abonement cant be loaded)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App login failing (Abonement cant be loaded): Hi, since the last Windows 10 update my abonements cant be loaded. When i click on "settings" it shows that im logged in but under "abonements" it shows that it cant be loaded. I literally cant...
  6. Cant sign in but ik my login info my app is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in but ik my login info my app is broken: this is a video of what is happening to me! https://streamable.com/pzjtpa d544007d-26a4-46ff-bd68-649e77da2012
  7. XBOX APP CANT LOGIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX APP CANT LOGIN: I can't login to my xbox app. [img] HE 933b01f8-e06f-4b11-8ba7-cbbce745cb4f
  8. Cant login to xbox win 10 app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox win 10 app: Hi, I'm tryin to log into my xbox account, but then login screen just flashes 3 times and I'm still not logged. Services are running and to be honest idk what to do now. Thanks for help. <3...
  9. Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10): Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either: I press login/install game, a grey box jumps around for a bit then...
  10. I cant login on my xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login on my xbox app on PC: i cant login on my xbox app on pc, and i cant play any game for that cause, i restar serveral times my pc and the problem continues. i pay my account of xbox pass, if dont work the app i need a...