Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

Discus and support Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaydanG, Dec 15, 2023.

1. JaydanG
    JaydanG Guest

Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account, with a notice saying "Your security info change is still pending."

Now although it said this, there was 3 options in this notice: 1, to cancel the request (which isn't possible if #2 is deleted), 2, choose that it wasn't me who requested this issue (to which I still couldn't get any value from), and 3, the option saying "Next", which I'm assuming is supposed to let me login into my account afterwards. But after pressing this but enough times because of it bringing me back to the notice after going black, my screen just went white, so I restarted my console only to be met with the same problem.

HOWEVER, because I had 2FA on #1, I couldn't log in, apparently any account that has 2FA enabled can't be logged into normally if you issue a security info change.

I seriously don't know why this affects my ability to play my Xbox, but can I please get this request issued sooner or preferably canceled in general?

I would hate for my 15-year-old son to not be able to play his Xbox for a month.

:)

JaydanG, Dec 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: