Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

Discus and support Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mo_123456, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Mo_123456
    Mo_123456 Guest

Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

Hi there

I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator

:)

Mo_123456, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You will have to recover your account. You may need to answer questions that only you can answer regarding your account by filling out an account recovery form. If applicable, complete the form using a device you have previously used to sign in to your account and in a location where you commonly use that device and we will recognize it, such as your home or office.

It is recommended that you first go to the Help with the Microsoft Account Recovery Form at: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 before filling out the form.

When you are ready, you can fill out the form at: https://account.live.com/acsr.

Account recovery can only be done through the given steps. If you're unable to recover your account, you may have to accept that it may be lost forever.

I hope this helps solve your query.
  3. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  4. PadmanabanP Win User

lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

My Microsoft name used to be Ibraheemhaq01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the right details aswell. This is on my nintendo
    switch
    Login with your old used in synced account.You can access your old data
  5. Ulises Domínguez Win User

Xbox app not working on my iPhone

I was able to sign in using mobile data, but after that I can’t access friends, parties, achievements, anything. I guess my cellphone is the problem. Thanks for the help
  6. BBClare Win User

Can’t Play DAI Offline

I can’t get my phone to connect to my Xbox, far too old a model. So my issue is it can’t connect to Xbox live in general and I still can’t start it.
Thema:

1. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator - Similar Threads - Can’t login windows

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  4. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  5. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  6. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  7. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  8. I can’t login to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to Fortnite: Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the...
  9. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  10. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....