Cant login to Minecraft

Discus and support Cant login to Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I open the Minecraft official site, and I want to login. But when I entered the right email and password, it said "sorry we can't find this page" why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 小雲 張, Sep 24, 2023.

1. 小雲 張
    小雲 張 Guest

Cant login to Minecraft

I open the Minecraft official site, and I want to login. But when I entered the right email and password, it said "sorry we can't find this page" why it said that?

:)

小雲 張, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Cant login to minecraft

Hello Andrei Flore,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Cant login to Minecraft

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Cant login to Minecraft

Hello 小雲 張,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you were unable to login to your account because of the error message: sorry we can't find this page. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Here are suggestions we recommend you try using in order to load the login page of Minecraft.

• Turn off or disable any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer (or something like game accelerator).
    • We recommend you try using this link and use an InPrivate Window of your browser. Link: Sign in | Minecraft
    • If you migrated your account, then you will select the green button for Microsoft account. Otherwise, you will have to select the Mojang account and enter your email address (if created after November 2012) or provide the username if before the said date.

[​IMG]
    • If issue persists, you may try to use different browser or use different device. Last is to connect to a different network.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Cant login to minecraft

Hello Andrei Flore,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue signing in to Minecraft in your device. Let us perform some troubleshooting steps to help resolve your concern.

It is possible that your Windows application is outdated or our Minecraft launcher needs an update. Let us check it though by performing these steps.

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available
    including optional updates for your device.

• Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

2. Make sure Xbox app is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3.Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

5. Clear the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows key + R and type wsreset.exe then hit enter.
    • An empty Command prompt will pop open. Let it be for a few seconds and the command line will close automatically (after it has cleared the cache behind the background) and Microsoft Store will be launched in its place.

6. Uninstall and reinstall the Minecraft launcher.

• To uninstall, type Minecraft Launcher in the Windows search box, right-click and click Uninstall. After uninstalling, restart the computer.
    • To reinstall, Open the Microsoft Store/Xbox app, search for Minecraft Launcher using the search box, and install Minecraft Launcher.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Untitled_Paint Win User

cant login minecraft

Hi.

This might be due to the poor connection of your PC with the Microsoft Xbox server, even though you can access the Internet. In China mainland, this connection issue is more noticeable and frequent.

Follow these steps to change your DNS server:

1. Press WIN + R and type "ncpa.cpl". Preess enter.
    2. Right click your current network connection, select "Properties".

[​IMG]

3. Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)", and click "Properties".
    4. Select "Use the following DNS server address", and change the DNS server to 4.2.2.1 (preferred) and 4.2.2.2 (alternate).
    5. Select OK.

This might be helpful.

If that does not help, you may consider using VPN connections (to connect to a network with better connection) or third-party boosters (e.g., the UU Booster from Netease.)
Thema:

Cant login to Minecraft

1. Cant login to Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant login Minecraft

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  4. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  5. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  6. i cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to minecraft: hello. When I open minecraft and try to login it says: To login to xbox please install this Framework WebView2 Runtime I clicked the install button but it says : Error Code: 0x89235107 code:...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  9. i cant login to minecraft feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft feedback: everytime i try to login it want me to give permissions to "minecraft feedback app", and after that some messages appear saying "Hang on a moment while we sign you out." , "You signed out of your...
  10. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...