cant login to microsfot store

Discus and support cant login to microsfot store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tobias Firth, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Tobias Firth
    Tobias Firth Guest

When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me switch accounts on minecraft launcher

:)

Tobias Firth, Aug 12, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

try reverting your windows update, and redo

How to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version of Windows

To revert to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, be sure to plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Configuration).

Under Recovery, select Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the rollback, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot to the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in on the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. Villarino Win User

can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac?

Hello KadenJones!

Unfortunately you cant, because microsfot gift cards are only for use in the microsoft/xbox store. (win10 or xbox)

Hope it helps!
  4. Raphael Wildeboer Win User

cant launche apps from xbox app

i cant seem to download any games anymore but the games that are downloaded (battlefield 5, spore and ghost recon wildlands) wich are connected to EA en Ubisoft do seem to work but the rest dont work like dirt 5 fallout 4 and worms so might it be a microsfot store related problem since i cant install anything from it
  5. K0cY Win User

Redeemed code didnt work?

no its not listed... but the problem is maybe that i cant login to ms store?

because it says hotmail.com account cant be logged in because it cant be added to the azure ad???
  6. JackCheung72 Win User

SO THE XBOX LIVE IS DOWN

I have problem playing online in bf1 and using microsfot store in xbox1, then I saw that Xbox Live Core Services was limited so I thout the server was down idk
Thema:

1. cant login to microsfot store - Similar Threads - cant login microsfot

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. i cant login to my acc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login to my acc: hello, i havent been able to log in to my acc for the past 2 days, it keeps saying that ive asked for too many codes at the moment so i gotta wait till tomorrow and thats exactly what i did, i...
  5. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  6. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  7. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  8. i cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to minecraft: hello. When I open minecraft and try to login it says: To login to xbox please install this Framework WebView2 Runtime I clicked the install button but it says : Error Code: 0x89235107 code:...
  9. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  10. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...