Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials

Discus and support Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brand99a, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Brand99a
    Brand99a Guest

Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or expired" yet I never typed a code or even have an option to input a code anywhere, I have tried clearing all cache and it still doesn't work, I have tried in both the browser and the PC application and its the same with both, is this an issue with Microsoft? because I tried contacting Epic Games and now they are just ignoring me because they're support is clearly run by bots that don't understand anything I'm actually saying. and no I am not trying to "link my account" I am trying to sign in WITH my Xbox/Microsoft credentials.

Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials [​IMG]

Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials [​IMG]

:)

Brand99a, Oct 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: