Can't login to EA. EA can't help

Discus and support Can't login to EA. EA can't help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to login to Battlefield 2042. It gives me the following message: It's been a while since we've seen you, so your login credentials have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Whit Green, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Whit Green
    Whit Green Guest

Trying to login to Battlefield 2042. It gives me the following message:

It's been a while since we've seen you, so your login credentials have expired. The good news is all you need to do is reset your password.

We just sent a password reset email to :not my email address etc etc.

I went to the EA website and was able to login and everything is correct on their side. Including my password, email and xbox gamer tag.

Any ideas what to do?

:)

Whit Green, Nov 29, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Did you try to relink the accounts? Unfortunately, if that doesn't work, only EA can help you with that.
  3. Boertinie Win User

Battlefield 1943

This is a very common problem with 1943.

I've tried fixing it, but can't figure out what's wrong.

It keeps saying login failed :s I wonder if ea can help at all.
  4. AhmedAlsheri Win User

Can't play any EA games all of a sudden

I realy like ea games and mostly apex and problem that can't play cus of passowrd reset I try to login in ea and I put my email and password and it doesn't work I tried so many times and it doesn't work I real hope ea wil fix this
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Plants vs Zombies can't connect to EA Server ?

Hi,

The Ea servers for plant vs zombies can't handle the amount of players that try to login they're trying to resolve the issue but it might take a while
  6. Stephen Flanagan1 Win User

Can't get into my old email address to verify

It's an EA login that I can't get past, playstation won't help me.

I made the email account so I could gameshare with my kids and lost the password, tried the lost password which didn't work, so can't get in to verify the email from EA.

To get in I need someone I sent an email too and a subject header to match the email address and that was 11 years ago so I don't have a clue who or even if I sent 1 from the email address.

I need EA to cancel this account so I can login with a new account I have, can't unlink because I need to verify it aswel so can't do anything until this account has been deleted and I can link it to my new account which I can get into the email address.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Can't login to EA. EA can't help - Similar Threads - Can't login can't

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  4. Can't login to Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am getting Error 0x800704cf "you'll need internet for this" when trying to login into my account on the Xbox app on PC. I have tried every possible solution I've found from googling and...
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  7. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  8. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  9. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  10. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d