cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone

Discus and support cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i go to the login page i fillin my email and passworld, the password 100% i know, the login page doesnt even give me a error just doesnt log me in and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Saintofwings, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Saintofwings
    Saintofwings Guest

i go to the login page i fillin my email and passworld, the password 100% i know, the login page doesnt even give me a error just doesnt log me in and takes me back to the normal login page to fillout my email and password again, halo waypoint gives me error and normal micosoft websites just refuses my login attempts

If you read the title isnt this my PC is my phone too, this most likely something on microsoft side isnt much i can do since i already taken all the steps recommanded before and still same issue cant even get in my account without any reason or error (apart of halo waypoint)

all i wanted to do was just relink my xbox account for twitch to get the halo infinite drops. but cant even get on account settings without being requested to login again and Halo Waypoint just keeps giving me "Internal Server Error" when i press sign in

:)

Saintofwings, Oct 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: