Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

Discus and support Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to login to my minecraft account on the minecraft website but when I do that I immediatelly get redirected to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zakuuu uuu, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Zakuuu uuu
    Zakuuu uuu Guest

Hi, I'm trying to login to my minecraft account on the minecraft website but when I do that I immediatelly get redirected to 'https://sisu.xboxlive.com/connect/XboxLive'. The website does not work, so I can't login. I was logged out of my Minecraft Launcher and the website, and I can't log in because the website does not work. I don't have a mojang account, I bought minecraft very recently and I only have a microsoft account (I think).

:)

Zakuuu uuu, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again

Actually I inform you that it is completely normal and temporary and microsoft support is already working on it as I have been informed recently.

The system crashes and hangs, it is best that you try again later as several users are reporting the same problem.

I hope this information has been helpful and has clarified your doubts.

Best regards, Oskayra
  3. Zakuuu uuu Win User

I do have a Microsoft account, read my post please. I can't login using the microsoft account because it redirects me to a non-functional website.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Zakuuu, my name is Oskayra and I am pleased to answer your question.

Indeed, the Minecraft website is no longer working. This is because Mojang, the company that develops Minecraft, was acquired by Microsoft in 2014. Since then, Microsoft has unified all Minecraft accounts into its own account platform.

To sign in to Minecraft, you must now use your Microsoft account. If you don't have a Microsoft account, you can create one on the Microsoft website.

If you are still having trouble signing in to your account, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/

Best regards, Oskayra
  5. WPAK Win User

Некорректная работа сайта www.xbox.com [Translate] Incorrect work of the site www.xbox.com

Web translation:

Incorrect work of the site www.xbox.com

I am trying to log into my account on www.xbox.com, but the "Login" button does not work there.
    Even when a website asks for permission and sends it to authorization on the Xbox website, it still redirects me to https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/ and the button still does not work.

Response:

Hi there,

please try signing in at
    http://account.microsoft.com

and double check if all information is valid an up to date.

If you still can't sign in then be sure to try a different browser (or InPrivate or Incognito browsing) to see if that makes any difference. Also be sure to try to see what happens when you try to log in on a different device (and perhaps even
    a different network).

Let us know the results.
  6. A Wraith God Win User

I can't access my Xbox Account on the website

When I try to sign in, the sign in button turns to text instead of a button but the My Xbox drop-down menu appears. Then when I click on any option on the My Xbox menu it redirects me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings.
    I try to do what it says but I can't open the xbox settings as it redirects me back to the same page. Also, i'm not even in a family group or whatever it's called. And i can sign in fine on the microsoft website.
    You're trying to login onto the website correct? Or xbox itself? If it's the website, maybe try a different browser?
Thema:

1. Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work. - Similar Threads - Can't login button

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  4. Can't login to Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am getting Error 0x800704cf "you'll need internet for this" when trying to login into my account on the Xbox app on PC. I have tried every possible solution I've found from googling and...
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  7. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  8. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  9. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...