Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

Discus and support Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThreeFiveFour, May 16, 2020.

1. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did and was greeted with the message:

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not already linked to an account"

I've been trying to figure things out for a few days am at a complete loss as to what to do or why my Microsoft Account started to not recognize my PlayStation account or even how to unlink the accounts when I can't even access it on the Minecraft app.

:)

ThreeFiveFour, May 16, 2020
  2. Brayan123_5 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

i have made a microsoft account and then went on to minecraft then clicked sign in with a microsoft account and then it said Failed to login and it says that something has gone wrong. I have a ps4
  3. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  4. HowlingElk69443 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I try to login in .y Microsoft account on ps4 I. Minecraft but it says something went wrong even after I was already signed in
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my ps4

Hi,Kaylene ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried after uninstalling and clearing the saved data

In game:

-Delete old logs

-Clear Minecraft Store Cache

-Disable Cross-platform play
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't login to Minecraft on PS4

Thank you, CatrionaThomson1. From there kindly "block" then submit and after that "allow" again then submit.

Once done restart your device.
Thema:

Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

1. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4 - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account: I go to minecraft.net and attempt to login, then click sign in with microsoft, the page reloads and nothing happens, just goes back to the same login page. The only change is in the address bar...
  7. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  8. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  9. I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher: i have same issue with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-on-minecraft/7e8f2c92-2f6f-49b8-b91e-9e7abc42750f I just login again for my account...
  10. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...