Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

Discus and support Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charla Stewart, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?

:)

Charla Stewart, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Charla, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please can you tell us if you are playing on an Xbox Console or PC?
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

CoD Black Ops lll

I hope they do. But dev seems to have tunnel vision when it comes to next gen.
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

CoD Black Ops lll

Doubtful. Most developers are jumping ship to focus only on current gen consoles. The 360 is not going to get a ton of new games. We have to jump to the new console eventually.
  5. bashmeister Win User

CoD Black Ops lll

why......... we need to move on the the xbox one and ps4. the 360 holds back games on xbox one. games that dont come out for 360 look and play better for xbox one. i dont want worse games just because you dont want to upgrade when the 360 is on its way out
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

CoD Black Ops lll

Yeah....the idea is next gen games for next gen consoles...not next gen games for last gen consoles!
Thema:

1. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer - Similar Threads - Can’t login COD

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  4. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  5. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  6. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  7. I can’t login to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to Fortnite: Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the...
  8. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475