Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

Discus and support Can't Login, but system can connect to live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have been attempting to login to Xbox live for an hour or so, and it says my system cannot connect. However, when I run a system test, it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raven Ishimura, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

So, I have been attempting to login to Xbox live for an hour or so, and it says my system cannot connect. However, when I run a system test, it says it connects to live just fine. The modem is functioning just fine, and everything else that uses the internet
    in my house has no issues. The issue extends to all three of my families Xbox 360 consoles, and to any account attempting to sign in. What is going on?

:)

Raven Ishimura, Sep 7, 2015
  2. error code W: 0000-000B X: 0000-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF

i can't connect to xbox live on wired or wireless the system says that everything is connected but when i go to log in and connect to live i can't

Metal Euphoria, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Acibobo
    Acibobo Guest
    Can't login

Hi,

I'm very confuse about window live ID. I can login to this site and my microsoft e-mail. When I playing game that buy from steam, I can't login to window live ID, It say password notcorrect, But How ? I still can login my e-mail by using the same password.
    and now when I trying to login again the system message is my account is locked. Please fix this problem.

Thanks,

Acibobo, Sep 7, 2015
  4. Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

Yeah same problem here.I get this code in the error message 8015820A

Inglorious RO, Sep 7, 2015
  5. DoxieDad49
    DoxieDad49 Guest
    Sounds like I'm having the same problem. I started a post with;

"I can't get logged/signed into my account and connected to xbox live at the same time. It just started tonight. If I do a network connection test it logs me out, and THEN I'm connected to xbox live. But if I try to log into my profie/account it kicks me
    off of my live connection!"

DoxieDad49, Sep 7, 2015
  6. Oh, thank god I'm not the only one with this problem. I get the same error message too. I also can't access my friends list on the xbox website.

InsurgentMuffin, Sep 7, 2015
  7. Toecutter316
    Toecutter316 Guest
    My guess is the the Destiny world is trying to log in at the same time to download the update and overloaded the servers

just a guess

Toecutter316, Sep 7, 2015
  8. Tommy B BRFC
    Tommy B BRFC Guest

Exactly the same issue for me unfortunately.

Worth noting that I experienced similar problems around 2 weeks ago, and it was 50+ hours before a solution was found.

On the Day of the FIFA 16 Demo release too...

Tommy B BRFC, Sep 7, 2015
  9. Just heard from the ambassador team that they're not claiming Destiny as the culprit, but they're down across the board and expecting at least 3:15/30 PST before any more news...*sigh*

RedPhoenix176, Sep 7, 2015
  10. Kaustin7689
    Kaustin7689 Guest
    Definitely not a fun time to be kicked off of Live. I'd keep an eye on the status page, Microsoft is hard at work at a fix. My apologies for any inconvenience!

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Kaustin7689, Sep 7, 2015
  11. NEb3ast
    NEb3ast Guest
    This happened a few weeks back but it only affected Europe, it was down for around 2 1/2 days.

NEb3ast, Sep 8, 2015
  12. Dont tell me they have been hacked

BossiestDig92, Sep 8, 2015
  13. Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

Getting the same issues, it's been most of the day so far, Xbox logs into live ok, but as soon as I use the live profile, signed out and can't connect........... Good job I paid for live premium time on World of Tanks.........not happy

StormyCunnerz, Sep 8, 2015
  14. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey everyone!

We have received word that the most recent Xbox 360 service alert is now resolved, please go ahead and try to log back in and let us know how it goes! If you continue to experience connection issues, we'll pass it off to the appropriate teams. Thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: