Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue

Discus and support Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, please read the whole thing before answering. i bought Minecraft and MC Dungeons for my 6 year old and myself. At first we played on the Switch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryu Hayubusa, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Ryu Hayubusa
    Ryu Hayubusa Guest

Hi, please read the whole thing before answering.

i bought Minecraft and MC Dungeons for my 6 year old and myself. At first we played on the Switch using separate Microsoft accounts. I recently upgraded from Gold to GP Ultimate on 1 of my Xbox Ones.

I downloaded MC and MC Dungeons on the Xbox One. I switched profiles on my Xbox from me to his account. He can log on and play MC or Dungeons on the Xbox. However, now i cant use my Switch for MC or Dungeons.

ideas? TIA

:)

Ryu Hayubusa, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Brit Cozart Win User

Minecraft Xbox series x Keeps crashing September 2023

I’m having the same issues. I can’t access the store and the game recommends a re-log of the game, but it hasn’t worked after resetting it multiple times. I’m constantly freezing with the lowest possible settings.
  3. DirtyFlint Win User

Cannot complete games with gold purchase.

Same here. Definitely a Microsoft issue. I used multiple devices and bank accounts.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Regina,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, We'd be happy to try and help.

Before this issue, would you play without signing into an Xbox Live account or have you always played using the same account across multiple devices?

One reason you can only play on one device at a time is because an Xbox Live profile can only be signed in to one device at a time. I think the only exception is being logged into Xbox.com, but other than that I know it will log out the profile from one
    device once it's signed into another device.

What devices do you use to play Microsoft Solitaire?
  5. OUgroundGAME Win User

New Concern for Home Gold

That's not how it works Hairy. The silver account is logged in to the Home Gold console, so they get Gold benefit & access to any games from that console. The gold account logs in on the non Home Gold console, but they get gold benefit no matter what system
    they're logged onto. The gold account can't be signed into multiple Xbox Ones at the same time. It can be signed into an Xbox One & 360 at the same time.
  6. Jerren Wang Win User

Minecraft Server Joining/Loading Glitch (Failed to login:null)

I tried the same thing and it doesn't work. I just migrated and i logged onto the microsoft account. I tried joining hypixel but it doesn't work saying null error, I searched it up and found this post. I followed all the steps, signing out, logging back in, and starting it again. It doesn't work I have tried it multiple times now.
Thema:

1. Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue - Similar Threads - Can’t log onto

2. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  5. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  8. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  9. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  10. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...