cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership

Discus and support cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Fornite doesn't seem to be working with Xbox Gold membership, it worked ok before but now will not let me on, anyone else have issues?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AffluentGolem65, Sep 4, 2018.

1. cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership

Hi,

Fornite doesn't seem to be working with Xbox Gold membership, it worked ok before but now will not let me on, anyone else have issues?

:)

AffluentGolem65, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Kilroy2007
    Kilroy2007 Guest
    Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

Got Titanfall yesterday and was unable to log onto live. Now today I can log onto live but my gold membership is gone... so I still can't play...

Kilroy2007, Sep 4, 2018
  3. candi
    candi Guest
    Guitar Hero World Tour: Play and Help

No she doesn't need her own profile or gold membership, she just signs in as a guest while logged into your account.

candi, Sep 4, 2018
  4. zl DiviNe lz
    zl DiviNe lz Guest

Other guys are having this same issue

zl DiviNe lz, Sep 4, 2018
  5. SuprX BR
    SuprX BR Guest
    unfortunately the xbox live still on limited used status.. taking long that i presume.

SuprX BR, Sep 4, 2018
  6. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Hi,

What's the exact error on the screen when you try ?

Btw my account works fine with fornite…

So check your account here account.microsoft.com/services (click on manage on the right of your gold and check if its still valid)

If no issue with your account, check if you are not banned > https://enforcement.xbox.com

Also check if all is correct with your account on the fornite website itself > Fortnite

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Nov 5, 2018
  7. SuprX BR Win User

unfortunately the xbox live still on limited used status.. taking long that i presume.
  8. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Other guys are having this same issue
  9. Wishcatcher Win User

10. crazydude1965 Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

Maybe you added fornite before you added xbox gold account and you need to uninstall then reboot then log in gold account down load fortnite then log in secondary account. Hope this helps
  11. Villarino Win User

FORTNITE GAME

Hello eduardo!

Fornite is free on xbox, but to play online you need a xbox gold membership, so you need it.

You can see xbox live gold is required in the official page of the game and the game itself its free

https://www.xbox.com/en-uS/games/fortnite
Thema:

1. cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership - Similar Threads - cant log onto

2. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  3. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  6. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  7. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  8. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  9. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d
  10. I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app: cant log on fifa 19 web app 70572749-b010-4333-affe-9bcb57fa02dd