cant log into xbox live. (minecraft)

Discus and support cant log into xbox live. (minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play minecraft, but when i try to log in it says "we were unable to log you into xbox live, we want to make sure this is you. user... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dani69429, Jul 12, 2022.

1. dani69429
    dani69429 Guest

im trying to play minecraft, but when i try to log in it says "we were unable to log you into xbox live, we want to make sure this is you. user interaction is required for authentication". (words might not be exactly this, im translating from another language). try again doesnt work. and if i try to switch account it says "you'll need internet for this 0x800704cf". i am 99% certain i have a good internet connection. how do i fix this?

:)

dani69429, Jul 12, 2022
  2. SourLotus109823 Win User

how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends

I am signed up for xbox live but cant find my Minecraft game under my games or see how to log into xbox live in the Minecraft app on pc
  3. arieshugo Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

Hi, I have the same problem. Cant log in Xbox Live app on my Ipad and Minecraft stops at white screen. Nothing seems to work.

No answer anywere yet!
  4. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
  5. AlexStefanescu4 Win User

Minecraft Launcher

No,i just bought Minecraft on the original site Minecraft.net and when i downloaded the minecraft launcher,i wanted to log in to play minecraft and i cant because it says : Unable to connect to Xbox Live at this moment. And i dont know why because the email and pass are correct.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dani69429

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed

in which device are you facing this error buddy?
    On PC or Console?
    If it's on PC, is Java or Bedrock minecraft edition?
    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. cant log into xbox live. (minecraft) - Similar Threads - cant log live

2. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  3. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  4. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  5. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  6. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  7. CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE: I am so angry. When I open Minecraft on the pointless new launcher, it says 'We couldn't log you in. We want to make sure its you. User interaction required for authentication.' WHAT THE **** DOES...
  8. Cant log in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to Xbox Live...: Hi All, I need some help/advice please? I have a Xbox One S, which is second hand, but I dont think it matters in this case. Have a problem with playing Xbox 360 games on it. Internet...
  9. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S: tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I...
  10. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...