Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

Discus and support Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by April George, Nov 14, 2023.

1. April George
    April George Guest

I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to my email or phone number. I don’t have access to the email and the cell phone is an old number. When I try to recover my account via the link on Microsoft, it tells me not enough information has been provided. I have tried to contact the chat support but I can’t because I can’t log in. When I have tried to call they say they can’t help with log in issues and tell me to go online. This is just running me in circles with nothing for a solution. Can someone please reach out to help me with how I can recover/log into my account.

:)

April George, Nov 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: