cant log into xbox 360

Discus and support cant log into xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a new user so im not sure if this is in the right category, but my xbox 360 cant sign into my profile because it says i need to reinstall xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sweep242, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Sweep242
    Sweep242 Guest

cant log into xbox 360

I'm a new user so im not sure if this is in the right category, but my xbox 360 cant sign into my profile because it says i need to reinstall xbox live. it wont let me sign in so i cant even play offline games. i got an xbox one in the beginning of summer
    and its on the same account xbox live still works for some reason. i would love some help because i cant even play back compat games on my xbox one.

:)

Sweep242, Jan 19, 2017
  2. I cant get log into my xbox live.

I have the xbox 360 kinect. But I cant get log into Netflix, apps, games, movies, all it says is you need an xbox live account to continue. So I tried to log in with the email I use for this website but no it's not working. I'm logged into the social part
    where it says sign in or sign out but I cant log into the xbox live. Can someone help me ? I post a video but it won't let me. Do I have to make a new account ?

HurryingSnail18, Jan 19, 2017
  3. JasonxKenobi
    JasonxKenobi Guest
    So. A Service problem for people after a kid in Black Ops lobby

i cant log into xbox live now

JasonxKenobi, Jan 19, 2017
  4. cant log into xbox 360

Hey there Sweep242,

To clarify, are you seeing the problem on both your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Or just on the Xbox One. What troubleshooting steps have you tried already to resolve this issue?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Mascot, Jan 20, 2017
  5. Sweep242
    Sweep242 Guest

Sweep242, Jan 22, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Sweep242,

If you're currently on an Xbox Live silver account, that would cause similar errors to pop up when trying to use online features such as online gaming. If you are getting errors that are preventing you from signing into Xbox Live, please start out by following
    each step on our
    Xbox 360 Network Troubleshooter
    page.

If you see any specific error messages or error codes (error codes look similar to 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000), please post them up here if that guide does not lead to a resolution.

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FearMyCamping Win User

Xbox One AND Xbox 360?

Yes you can be logged in on the xbox 360 and the xbox one at the same time. You just cant do it on two of the same consoles aka logged in on two xbox ones at the same time or two xbox 360s.
  8. PyReX61 Win User

Battlelog.Battlefeild.com

i cant log in battle log is stand buy bf3 when i have buy it on xbox 360 help me pls
  9. Sweep242 Win User

cant log into xbox 360

Hey there ,

To clarify, are you seeing the problem on both your Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Or just on the Xbox One. What troubleshooting steps have you tried already to resolve this issue?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums

it wont let me sign into my xbox 360 because it says it cant connect to xbox live. this is normal for my xbox live to go out at this time of year but my xbox one still has xbox live for some reason. if i just renew xbox live through my xbox one will everything
    be solved?
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

cant log into xbox 360

Hey there Sweep242,

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  11. Mister Beep Win User

cant log into xbox 360

Hey Sweep242,

If you're currently on an Xbox Live silver account, that would cause similar errors to pop up when trying to use online features such as online gaming. If you are getting errors that are preventing you from signing into Xbox Live, please start out by following
    each step on our
    Xbox 360 Network Troubleshooter
    page.

If you see any specific error messages or error codes (error codes look similar to 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000), please post them up here if that guide does not lead to a resolution.
Thema:

cant log into xbox 360

1. cant log into xbox 360 - Similar Threads - cant log 360

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  4. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  5. XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 CANT LOG IN WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS: hi i cant log in to my xbox 360 with any of my accounts "profile" , when i try to log the xbox puts a messege on the screen that says that "I CANT LOG IN .. there has been a problem during your...
  6. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my profile on the 360 side: Every time I play on my profile I cant play the 360 games I tried logging into another profile and had no problem so I know it is definitely something wrong with my profile! I have called...
  7. Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in on my xbox 360 profile: Hi! For some reason i cant log in to my Xbox 360 account because something about the network and Xbox live, How can i fix it? Error code: 80151006 dd8f1dd3-08ee-4ac9-8722-d3784bed6c15
  8. cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games: When I start a backwards compatible game it logs me out of live, wont let me log back in or download my profile 4cd53d57-8840-4afc-9b9b-1b076d44fa2a
  9. cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into 360 web instagram afta the last recent xbox update if anybody can report this ...: fix or update on xbox 360 prob the xbox one browser to web browser log in instagram cc8451ba-fca4-433c-a4b8-fb28c2b8a72d
  10. Cant log in on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in on my 360: I can not log in to my live account on my 360. The email and password are the same for the forum login and for my X1. My 360 will not accept them. Any suggestions or advice? I will try here before...