Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

Discus and support Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am having a problem signing into the XBOX Gamepass App on IOS since yesterday. It won't let me sign in on the login.live.com part it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fuzzchopz, Jan 26, 2022.

1. fuzzchopz
    fuzzchopz Guest

Hi I am having a problem signing into the XBOX Gamepass App on IOS since yesterday. It won't let me sign in on the login.live.com part it just says Wer're unable to complete your request . Ihave tried deleting the App then reinstalling & I still get the same result.

:)

fuzzchopz, Jan 26, 2022
  2. MaksymilianNowicki Win User

Problem with log in to account on xbox app.

I can normaly play EA games from game pass for example "Unravel Two" but I can't play games from game pass via xbox app. When i try to play game from game pass via only xbox app. I can't synchronize data and i have to log in, and then the xbox app shows me a code 0x89235107.
  3. JustinBrett Win User

I can log into both those things on the site fine, the issue seems to be with how the app logs you in. I wish I could just manually log into it on the Microsoft site but that doesn't seem to be an option.
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Can you log into your account at Xbox.com or account.microsoft.com this may be a security issue. Verify you can get in there first.
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

Hi there,
     Try to reinstall the progam and maybe it will work. This issue has happened to me a few times in the past, and this solution worked for me as well. If you still have issue, try to login in the Xbox Companion App then you try to
     login in the Xbox Game Pass App.
  6. S34W33DC Win User

Hi JustinBrett,

Sorry this is happening to you and hopefully you can get it resolved quick. Here is what you can try:

Go to settings - account - remove account. Then go back into your settings and add your account back. Do a hard restart and this should let you login with no difficulties! Your save data will not be affected providing you play
    Xbox with an internet connection. Your save data will be in the cloud.

I hope this helps and resolves your issue.

-
Thema:

1. Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app - Similar Threads - Can't log Game

2. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  3. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  4. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  5. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  6. I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.: Hello I have an issue I wanted to play minecraft. I had to login into the microsoft store. I tried to with my email I am using but it doesn't work. I used my phone number and the same, doesn't...
  7. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  8. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...: My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game disc, it tells me to log in with the game...
  9. X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in: This problem has been bugging my PC for months. Just made a new account and it STILL doesn't work. Symptoms. 1) App installs fine. Have repaired and reset. Nothing helps. 2) When I try to log in...
  10. Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar: When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it will close. This is very frustrating as I...