Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone! So i have quite the interesting issue, I cannot log into the xbox app, I also cannot launch my gamepass games. When i launch the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EncryptedAqua, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10

Hello everyone!

So i have quite the interesting issue, I cannot log into the xbox app, I also cannot launch my gamepass games. When i launch the app it will show me logged in for a second before saying im not signed in, and of course not letting me sign in.

I've tried a variety of different things such as making sure the region settings are correct, utilizing the xbox console companion to wiping the app and redownloading it without luck.

Most of the buttons on the xbox app wont work such as trying to make desktop shortcuts for games i have installed while other buttons like the download button for games i dont have installed will work.

Also it shows that im logged into the store account but not signed into the Microsoft account

Would like to figure this out so i can use my game pass Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10 :)

:)

EncryptedAqua, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello EncryptedAqua,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to log into your account on Xbox app. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We appreciate you have listed the troubleshooting you already performed. There is a possibility that the reason why you were unable to sign in with Xbox app is because of the saved account credentials, Microsoft Store and apps that should need update and repair. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Are you able to install games or apps on Microsoft Store? Were you asked to sign in?
    2. Did the issue happen to all Xbox installed games too?
    3. Can you still recall when did this issue happen?
    4. May we ask for the Windows version and edition of your computer or laptop? Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Under installation, there are troubleshooting that you may try to use: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. auserfrom Win User

i can only play minecraft windows 7 with windows 10???

hi, well i realize that these tutorials are for minecraft launchers windows 10, and the xbox identity provider app i was triying to say that THESE tutorials required that, but when i installed the minecraft launcher windows 7 in windows 10 and i logged with a microsof account, it redirect me to the xbox app, but in the windows 7 pc is stuck in the loading screen, and the xbox app is for windows 10, BUT i realize that the app says that i cant use xbox in windows 7 after the march 2019 update, so that means i should install a older version of xbox or i should do what did you say?
  5. MichaelGT Win User

Xbox says its connected to the internet, but XBL isn't working

Same problem here as FummelOst. Cant connect to xbox live with either xbox one or app on windows 10, Also the Xbox one Smartglass seems to not wanna log in. When i log out from the account on Xbox one the store comes up but if and thats a big IF i can log
    in again it dissapears. Nothing wrong with any internet connection.
  6. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
Thema:

1. Cant log into the xbox app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant log app

2. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  3. i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant log me in minecraft or xbox social apps: hello i can't log into minecraft or xbox apps i keep getting the error code 0x80045c3c i don't understand it can someone help me please e7ea4631-7d7d-47dc-a3a7-f97c7ec2b145
  4. Cant log in because of authencator app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in because of authencator app: I believe someone may've hacked my account, im trying to reset my password it ask for an email and authencator app. I never put that on. I called microsoft support 3 times just for them to tell me...
  5. I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log in in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and...: i cant log in, in xbox app on PC, it shows 0x80860010 error..... tried to redownload app and sign in again, nothing works 5ff71e46-3537-4cd9-9c79-ee30d57fe7a1
  6. I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account: Hello there.I have an issue i have windows on adifferent account than my gamepass ultimate subscription and i cant acces my games on my pc 71094ca7-cd0a-46a1-9eb5-e014dce5458d
  7. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  8. I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile: When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service" I unblocked my cookies going through Setting, Safari, And...
  9. cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app: so, the xbox live account just logged off and when i try to click the "log in" button it just doesnt do anything. is there a server problem? because i tried a lot of "solutions" and none worked...
  10. cant log into Xbox app or Game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into Xbox app or Game bar: Just like it says, literally cant sign in, ive reinstalled it/reset/updated/deleted you get the gist, anyways my error code is 0x80048888 and also when I click "more info" or the error code to see...