Can't log into son's account

Discus and support Can't log into son's account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We can't log into my son's account and getting a message that says "there's a temporary problem with your service please try again later [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ErickaNettuno, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Can't log into son's account

We can't log into my son's account and getting a message that says "there's a temporary problem with your service please try again later
    Can't log into son's account [​IMG]

:)

ErickaNettuno, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your son's Xbox account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

There seem to be a lot of Xbox gamers complaining about a similar case recently, there could be an upcoming Xbox server outage regarding this error.

In the meantime, kindly try to power cycle your console and your network hardware (router or modem)

> Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    > Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    > After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    > If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    > Check if you will be able to sign in to your account.

If it doesn't work, try to sign in using a different Xbox account to see if it works.

Also, try to sign in to your son's account on account.microsoft.com or account.xbox.com on web browsers to see if it works for us to isolate the issue.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ErnestKent Win User

unable to download my account

Me and my son can't log on either. My son deleted his account and now cant get it back.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Play same game on both of my XBOX ones at the same time

Make sure that your Son is Logged into his own account on the Home Xbox, Then you can log into yours on the Second XBox. You can't be logged into the same account on different Xboxs as the same time.
  5. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi again,

I have already done this without success.

Xbox 1

= Son 1 Xbox and set to Home Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 1s profile

Xbox 2

= Son 2 Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 2s profile.

Son 1 plays on xbox 1 on his profile and game says you must log in to the account that downloaded the game.

So he logs into my account....Games work

Son 2 plays on xbox 2 on his profile says you must log in to account that downloaded the game.

Log into my account, games work for son 2, but son 1 Now can't play the games
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft Dungeons: installed on wrong local account

if you bought it under the windows store, then log out and log in to your sons account (make sure your sons account is listed under your family account) and open windows store, log out of the store and log in with your name, download minecraft, then log
    out of store and log back in with your sons account.
Thema:

1. Can't log into son's account - Similar Threads - Can't log son's

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  5. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  10. my son can't log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can't log in: can someone help me, I can log onto my account for xbox live but my son does not remember his email, username or password. any help is appreciated KQ c0f7475f-9be7-4f85-bb16-8d5b58b94d17