Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4

Discus and support Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How come when i try to log into my minecraft on my console it always says it failed to log in? 6f97f6bd-e343-43c4-bbd4-035f615407c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swedboi, May 14, 2020.

1. Swedboi
    Swedboi Guest

How come when i try to log into my minecraft on my console it always says it failed to log in?

:)

Swedboi, May 14, 2020
  2. PMichielin Win User

How come when i try to log into my minecraft on my console it always says it failed to log in?
    Hi, I had the same issue for over a week. I was finally able to fix mine today by doing the following:

- Press PS button to go to main Playstation screen, outside Minecraft.

- Then go to settings (PS settings. The briefcase icon)

- Go to storage

- Click on Saved data

- If Minecraft is running it will warn you that Minecraft will be shut down. Click ok, No problem.

- Select Minecraft

- Select “Saved Data”

- Delete all files in there that are not named just Minecraft. (The files named Minecraft are your saved worlds/realms, so don't delete those)

- Once deleted just launch Minecraft again. Mine took around 5 mins to start, probably downloading updates that we just deleted, but once it started I got an option to sign in with Microsoft account, got that code to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and this time
    it worked.

- Do a happy dance and reply here saying. Boom!!!!
  3. Yesureilldoit Win User

Microsoft is a pain in the butt
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

troubleshooting tips, support, and more. Check out the Minecraft info page.

5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

Hi Angel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, since you're able to sign into your Microsoft account on Xbox and managed the privacy settings with no problems, this means that there are no issues on your Microsoft account.

In this case, you will need to reach out to PlayStation Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them through this link:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/playstation-support-contact-guide/

Just in case, PlayStation Support refers you to Mojang Support:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
Thema:

1. Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4 - Similar Threads - Can’t log Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  4. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  5. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  6. Can’t log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Minecraft: I have previously asked for help with this issue. Microsoft do not appear to have a method to speak to any sort of Minecraft support, not from the UK at least, and directs me only to these forums...
  7. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  8. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  9. I can’t log into Minecraft on psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log into Minecraft on psn: [img] Every time I load into Minecraft it says “sign in to PlayStation network” but I already am signed in to PlayStation network. When I click on the button nothing happens....
  10. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...