Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

Discus and support Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jason_157, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Jason_157
    Jason_157 Guest

I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s account for the xbox app. But it will not my account to log in.

I reset my windows 10 on my computer that i was trying to log in to. the other device was a labtop with windows 11

:)

Jason_157, Nov 15, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jason_157, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble signing in to your Microsoft account in the store and the Xbox app on multiple devices.

Here are some suggestions that might help you solve this problem:

Restart your devices: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many technical problems

Check your Internet connection: Make sure your devices are connected to the Internet

Check your password: Make sure you are entering the correct password for your Microsoft account

Reset your PIN or password: If you forgot your PIN or password, you can try to reset it

Sign in with a different account: Try signing in with a different Microsoft account to see if the issue persists

Boot in safe mode: Try booting in safe mode to see if it allows you to access

Remove and re-add your Microsoft account: If none of the above options work, you can try removing your Microsoft account from the Xbox app and then adding it back

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Unable to Log In to Microsoft Store

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

When you are trying to log in to the Microsoft Store, are you logging out of the account that is logged in and then logging in with your account? There is no way to have multiple accounts logged into the Microsoft Store

Also, follow these steps and try again.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Own game says I don't own game WTH

Sure, but just to be sure, you should log out of both apps, and restart your device, then use the account where you finally found the game listed on the order history to log in the Microsoft store app, notice that log in that account on the Xbox app won't be enough, has to be in the Microsoft store app to be able to use the game
  5. Syxxer Win User

Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.

Hi ,

It's likely that the login status of the Microsoft Account which has the active subscription changed from the Microsoft Store app. I'm pretty sure the Xbox (beta) app uses the account signed into the Store app for verification purposes.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Confirm that the correct account is logged into the Store and then verify it is the same account you are logged into the Xbox (beta) app.
    i did that. and logged in and out multiple times. nothing changed.

here are some pics, maybe it helps...:

https://i.imgur.com/BUkOWRf.png

https://i.imgur.com/4AgUxig.png

https://i.imgur.com/zMKOXlf.png

https://i.imgur.com/zyr1Xdb.png
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Gamepass for PC won't launch games

On which apps you try it? Because I'm suggesting you do it on some that you probably hasn't consider

But you can asl reinstall the games that has this issues, and log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, restart the device and be sure the account that has the suscription its logged on the Microsoft store app
Thema:

1. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices - Similar Threads - Cant log Microsoft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  8. Cant log into Microsoft at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft at all: I need help with logging into my microsoft account. I’ve tried to call the number but i wasn’t put into contact with anyone at all. I know the email i used for my microsoft account but...
  9. Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.: Originally i was signed in an trying to down load a game from game pass and when i went to launch it it gave me the error code of 0x803f8001. Researched it and problem kept persisting. This has...
  10. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...