Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

Discus and support Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made the mistake of attempting to log into an account linked with 2FA. the number associated with this account has been disconnected and halo is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GraysonSaunders, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

I made the mistake of attempting to log into an account linked with 2FA. the number associated with this account has been disconnected and halo is not allowing me to back out and try with a different email.

:)

GraysonSaunders, Dec 13, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

If only your old number appears there, and any other methods, click on I don't have any of these.

It will prompt you to a recover form. That should help you.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Grayson, if you tried to log in to your account. It prompts you this screen, right?

[​IMG]
  4. GraysonSaunders Win User

No other options :(

Can't get it on a new phone because the old nu,ber is completely disconnected
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Grayson, what's the exact screen you're stuck in?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Oh I see, yes, I'm afraid there's no option to skip it due to the 2fa being a security protocol, that you activate in order to protect your account. :/

And I see. But, that's odd, even reinstalling the game, it doesn't give you the option to log in again with a different account.

Try this Grayson:

Open the Xbox game bar (windows + G) > Settings > Accounts > find your account linked to Steam there, and click unlink > Open the game, and it should ask you to log in again. That should do the trick.
Thema:

1. Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app - Similar Threads - Can't log halo

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  5. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  8. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  9. i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.: I was in the game, access to Microsoft if the log should be, a Microsoft login under a nine-mile stretch of the box, type your email address and password hasn't. And immediately have login problem...
  10. Halo 5- Can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5- Can't log in: hi I was told to contact you if I have issues wih halo 5, couldn't find an email for 343 industries. Since last Thursday I haven't been able to log into halo. When I try to log in it says,...