Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

Discus and support Can't log into Epic games account from new PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deelight45, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Deelight45
    Deelight45 Guest

My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support' he's had to make a new account just to contact the support team but hasn't heard anything back yet. He's getting very frustrated as he just wants his account back. TIA!

:)

Deelight45, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

It is saying the account is linked.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

You will have to wait for epic to respond to the ticket, it usually takes 24 hours to 48 hours but as it is Christmas there is more people getting support so can take longer. Microsoft have nothing to do with epic on PC.
  4. Deelight45 Win User

Hi, so he did this and this was what came up
    [​IMG]
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Deelight45, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Enter this link: https://account.microsoft.com/account/

Go to the Privacy section and then select "Apps and Services".

Make sure his EPIC account is connected.

Let me know if it works!
  6. JemSc Win User

Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

Sorry so the account on Xbox is good.

He logged in to the Epic Games portal on the PC and unlinked your Fortnite profile to the Xbox and then tried

He can log in but it shows a new version of his fornite account with the same screen name but no record, no saved data, no levels etc.

On the PC he can log in and play with all the attributes he previously had on the xbox.

It is the Fortnite account with the Xbox Live account that has changed so we need to relink the old Fornite account, which he can still use on the

PC by logging in to the Epic Games Launcher, back onto the Xbox.

When we try to connect the Epic Games account to the Xbox we get this

Sorry, but this xbl account has already been linked to another Epic Games account.

We tried deleting/uninstalling Fortnite on the xBox and reinstallign but it connected ot the new account that had been created !

We don't know how to unlink the xbox form the new account it created and sync the xbox to his Epic Games account

Sorry for the confusion but as I said I am really not goo at this stuff.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC - Similar Threads - Can't log Epic

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  5. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  10. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38