Can't log in

Discus and support Can't log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had my Xbox for about 2 years and set it up on my dads email but the email he has is no longer an email website (wanadoo) and I can't get the password... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurliestWave390, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Can't log in

had my Xbox for about 2 years and set it up on my dads email but the email he has is no longer an email website (wanadoo) and I can't get the password which means i can't go on Xbox at all due to this whag can I do?

:)

BurliestWave390, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ramkom9
    ramkom9 Guest
    Can't log in

After log in I'm log out immediately, so I can't use any more xbox rewards service. I did tried sever browser and still same, please help me with that.

ramkom9, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Can't log in

Im having the same problem and dead end error code too. I have been trying to get it to work for 15 minutes now. People in my friends list are on so this isnt happening to everyone. Last time i was on was at 6:15, but i had to leave so i hit the power
    button on the xbox.

KSI xDeadpoolx, Oct 11, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Can't log in

Hi

Your best option would be to get the account holder to contact the
    Xbox Support
    team and as long as they can prove ownership of the account hopefully they will be able to get
    Xbox Support to change the E-mail address and reset the password on the account.

gds1972, Oct 11, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can't log in

Hi

Your best option would be to get the account holder to contact the
    Xbox Support
    team and as long as they can prove ownership of the account hopefully they will be able to get
    Xbox Support to change the E-mail address and reset the password on the account.
  6. Maijaelena Win User

Can't Log in

Thank you!

I tried this earlier, but failed at life, but now I have it working. Thank you so much!

(My real account)
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't log in

Hello ramkom9,

We were able to log into your account with no issues, so this sounds like it may be a user connectivity issue. You may wish to try using a different browser or to clear your browser's cache.
  8. MossyWossy Win User

Can't log in

I've tried both my Samsung, and my computer on Windows 11, as well as both Microsoft Edge and Chrome. I cleared the cache but it still won't work, is there any way this can be fixed?
  9. BlackTectonic Win User

Can't log in

mines doing the same thing. So frustrating. Restarted like 5 times
Thema:

Can't log in

1. Can't log in - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. Can't log in with my microsoft account and can't Run/install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in with my microsoft account and can't Run/install minecraft: Hello, Can't login in Minecraft.net with my microsoft account to download minecraft again because it wouldn't start and I had to reinstall it but now I can't log in plus all the websites are...
  3. i can't log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in: when i try to sign in to my xbox account it says to put a password from another email that i dont own and if i try to log in from google it says that the email does not belong to a microsoft...
  4. I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my switch it doesn't work it doesn't say it's failed idk if it's because I...: I'm trying to log into my switch but it says code failed when I typed it correctly e8a15604-c152-4bc5-8edb-34bf4159e47d
  5. I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.: Hello I have an issue I wanted to play minecraft. I had to login into the microsoft store. I tried to with my email I am using but it doesn't work. I used my phone number and the same, doesn't...
  6. i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log into my microsoft account on my phone: yesterday i installed minecraft on my phone to play on servers, when i tried to log into my microsoft account it sent me to login.live.com but i couldn't login, it gave me an error message, it...
  7. Can't log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into my Microsoft account: Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account from my home it says that the login.live.com site can't be reached, but if i log in from somewhere else or with a VPN i don't have that issue, did i...
  8. I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!: I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years. I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone yesterday.. And when I try to login.. this happens (I...
  9. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Can't Log In Android: When I go to look into my Xbox account for sudoku is just kicks me to the rules screen and I can't bypass it. Have tried uninstalling, clearing data, and force stopping. [img]...