Can't log in

Discus and support Can't log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had my Xbox for about 2 years and set it up on my dads email but the email he has is no longer an email website (wanadoo) and I can't get the password... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurliestWave390, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Can't log in

had my Xbox for about 2 years and set it up on my dads email but the email he has is no longer an email website (wanadoo) and I can't get the password which means i can't go on Xbox at all due to this whag can I do?

:)

BurliestWave390, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ramkom9
    ramkom9 Guest
    Can't log in

After log in I'm log out immediately, so I can't use any more xbox rewards service. I did tried sever browser and still same, please help me with that.

ramkom9, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Can't log in

Im having the same problem and dead end error code too. I have been trying to get it to work for 15 minutes now. People in my friends list are on so this isnt happening to everyone. Last time i was on was at 6:15, but i had to leave so i hit the power
    button on the xbox.

KSI xDeadpoolx, Oct 11, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Can't log in

Hi

Your best option would be to get the account holder to contact the
    Xbox Support
    team and as long as they can prove ownership of the account hopefully they will be able to get
    Xbox Support to change the E-mail address and reset the password on the account.

gds1972, Oct 11, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can't log in

Hi

Your best option would be to get the account holder to contact the
    Xbox Support
    team and as long as they can prove ownership of the account hopefully they will be able to get
    Xbox Support to change the E-mail address and reset the password on the account.
  6. Maijaelena Win User

Can't Log in

Thank you!

I tried this earlier, but failed at life, but now I have it working. Thank you so much!

(My real account)
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't log in

Hello ramkom9,

We were able to log into your account with no issues, so this sounds like it may be a user connectivity issue. You may wish to try using a different browser or to clear your browser's cache.
  8. MossyWossy Win User

Can't log in

I've tried both my Samsung, and my computer on Windows 11, as well as both Microsoft Edge and Chrome. I cleared the cache but it still won't work, is there any way this can be fixed?
  9. BlackTectonic Win User

Can't log in

mines doing the same thing. So frustrating. Restarted like 5 times
Thema:

Can't log in

1. Can't log in - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...