Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live.

Discus and support Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i'm getting this message when i try to log in in xbox app we couldn't sign you in xbox live. I tried a few posts options but none of them did work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kryer, Feb 4, 2022.

1. kryer
    kryer Guest

So i'm getting this message when i try to log in in xbox app we couldn't sign you in xbox live.

I tried a few posts options but none of them did work. I unistalled the app used the power shell and even tried changing accounts but the message keeps showing.

Don't know what else to do.
    Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live. [​IMG]

:)

kryer, Feb 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know and I am doing just fine. Thank you for asking, Kryer.

No worries, it will soon be fixed. :)
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Kryer, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a service alert for signing in on Xbox Windows. You can check it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  4. Aliey96 Win User

I'm having the exact same issue, seemed to happen after a new update, reported to them as its meant to be an xbox live shortage error but nothing on the Xbox live Status.

I also tried the usually fixes and nothing.

EDIT:
    They have update the xbox live status and are onto the issue(hopefully)
  5. AnunnakiKing94 Win User

I'm getting the same issue. Really wish Microsoft made it possible to play games that you've purchased and downloaded offline if you can't sign in. Makes everything unplayable purchased via the Xbox app/Microsoft App. Dare I say it but I don't have any issues on my PS5 if I'm offline or signed out. I can still play games I've purchased and downloaded and don't feel like I've been robbed.
  6. kryer Win User

Thanks Francia. I'm fine and you?

I tought it was a problem with my account or something not a global one. Thank you for your fast replay.
Thema:

1. Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live. - Similar Threads - Can't log app

2. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  3. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  4. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  5. Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help: When I try to log in, the app opens and closes almost instantly and nothing happens. I checked my updates and they are fine I hope they go up can help me. 1e3f7e39-59f1-4cbc-b042-b43cdbd110d4
  6. Can't log in on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in on Xbox App: I've been trying for 4 hours now to log in to my Microsoft account in the Xbox App but I'm always getting the error 0x800704 and it says I'm not connected to the internet. Login on site is working...
  7. Can't Log In to Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log In to Xbox App: Hey, I bought three months gamepass and I downloaded Xbox app to my pc to start using it. But when I try to sign in, a black window opens up and closes itself almost instantly and nothing happens....
  8. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC: I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve it? 8d689935-7e79-4896-b0dc-141ff2b512e1