Can't log in to my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't log in to my Microsoft Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a Xbox One Elite system and when I try to log into my Microsoft Account it won't accept my password. It just keeps looping back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adams4000, Dec 25, 2015.

1. adams4000
    adams4000 Guest

I just got a Xbox One Elite system and when I try to log into my Microsoft Account it won't accept my password. It just keeps looping back to the password input screen. I know my password works because I am using it now. Is there a known issue with this
    or is it just my system?

:)

adams4000, Dec 25, 2015
  2. TRUCKY145
    TRUCKY145 Guest
    Can't log-in to my account

Every time I selected my account nothing would happen. So I removed it thinking I could log back in to the account and all would be good. Now it says that account is already being used by someone on the console but nothing is listed anywhere showing an account
    on the console. Ive tried restarting and a hard restart with no luck. Help.

TRUCKY145, Dec 25, 2015
  3. I can't log in to my account

I am trying to log in to my account. But then I have to type in the code for my microsoft account so I do that, and I know I am typing the right code beacuse I log in to it on my computer and on my computer the code works but on the xbox it dose not work.
    Someone plz help me I can't log in to my own account and it makes me really sad beacuse I have spent money on this one.

ZirocoTheMexica, Dec 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: