Cant log in to microsoft account on switch

Discus and support Cant log in to microsoft account on switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im trying to log in to microsoft on minecraft in switch, but it only comes up that it cant log in. Ive tried deleting minecraft data and every other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kristinelef, Jan 16, 2022.

1. kristinelef
    kristinelef Guest

im trying to log in to microsoft on minecraft in switch, but it only comes up that it cant log in. Ive tried deleting minecraft data and every other thing ive seen poeople eriting on forums. How can i log ik if nothing works???

:)

kristinelef, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. kristinelef Win User

I have tried everything thats in the link, it still doesnt work.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

5. Steffon755 Win User

Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

Bedrock on the Switch

Cant log into Microsoft even when I put in the code they give you. It says something went wrong and I can't login to microsoft.
  6. maxen Win User

cant switch Microsoft account.

Thema:

1. Cant log in to microsoft account on switch - Similar Threads - Cant log microsoft

2. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  8. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  9. Cant log into Microsoft at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft at all: I need help with logging into my microsoft account. I’ve tried to call the number but i wasn’t put into contact with anyone at all. I know the email i used for my microsoft account but...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Microsoft/xbox account on my PC.: Originally i was signed in an trying to down load a game from game pass and when i went to launch it it gave me the error code of 0x803f8001. Researched it and problem kept persisting. This has...