Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

Discus and support Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 " in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hyunn, May 14, 2019.

1. Hyunn
    Hyunn Guest

HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in which when i do a log in attempt it simply refuses to log me in saying that i dont have internet atm and
    dont matter how many tries i did with or without antivirus it just didn't let me log in (ye i had and have connection going on). That on itself was annoying but after that the app simply says that it cant connect me and shows the error " 0x80860010 " with
    a message that says "we cant log in your account into Xbox Live" and it just does that now.

So, Is there a way to fix this?

i already did a Xbox app reinstall using power Shell ( get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage and then reinstalled it again using Windows Store) but it didnt do anything.

In addition i cant really remove my Microsoft account (to see if i can try the other solution that i saw which said that i had to remove the account and then i had to re-add it so i could do the attempt to log in again) it just shows me Manage (im
    translating ) which open a management page on Edge more specific for my account itself (name services,etc) rather the thing im looking for (remove from dispositive).

The Version of Windows im using is Windows 10 home edition 64x

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hyunn, May 14, 2019
  2. thedtb Win User

Have you checked event logs under computer management ?
  3. Yombi GS Win User

Well in this case try to conntact with the MS support
    here
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the methods below:

Method 1:

Reset the Store.

I request you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

1. Press the “Win Logo” + “R”
    2. Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.
    3. Restart the computer and check.

Method 2:

I request you to run the Windows app troubleshooter for Windows 10.

Follow the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 3:

You may try to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

1. Go to Start menu and then click on Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    3. Select Add an Account.
    4. Enter a user name and press Next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    7. Check if issue persists.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.
  5. Catherine Grey-[xbox Win User

Error code 0x80860010

6. oOHINOo Win User

PC HORIZON 4 KEEPS CRASHING

hi, i tried to set everything to the lowest and the game still crashes, i really dont know what the problem is... Sometimes when it crashed and it said cant log in to xbox live but actually i can, only the game cant and the 0x80860010 error will popup.
    Thank you...
Thema:

1. Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 " - Similar Threads - Cant log Win

2. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  3. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  6. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  7. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  8. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  9. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live error 0x80860010