Can't log in, getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Discus and support Can't log in, getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Pretty much as per title - when I log in at account.xbox.com, I enter my username, password, and a few minutes later I get "This page isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by voltrevo, Aug 19, 2018.

1. voltrevo
    voltrevo Guest

Hi

Pretty much as per title - when I log in at account.xbox.com, I enter my username, password, and a few minutes later I get "This page isn't working" with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. Chrome is suggesting I try clearing my cookies, but after doing that I
    just get the same error again. Have tried on multiple PCs and multiple browsers.

Help?

:)

voltrevo, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Can't get logged in

we shut off the xbox one console and when we turned back on it requires the password for a different account

Flukierbadge54, Aug 19, 2018
  3. xFuryx
    xFuryx Guest
    I can't get logged in.

Cannot sign into my xbox with my solutionj gamertag. says "Sorry there was a problem. Please try again later. Code:80151103

I have deleted/redownloaded the gamertag.

Cleared system cache.

My Live.com activity shows:

Device/platform

Xbox

Browser/app

Unknown

IP address

Unknown

Account alias

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Session activity

Unusual activity detected

Live.com is blocking my xbox from signing in because it doesn't recognize it.

And in Microsoft's grand wisdom they did not add any area to authorize the device attempting access.

I even changed my live.com password and entered the new one on the xbox.

I just bought a new XBL Gold 3 month card, and for what?

So I can waste 30 minutes on the phone with Indian tech support with people being FAR too loud in the background as I am asked to repeat all the troubleshooting steps I have already done from the xbox.com troubleshooting knowledge base....

Then I get transferred to connectivity department that is closed and hangs up on me.

I'm disappointed in Microsoft.

xFuryx, Aug 19, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to try the following:

- Sign in via Ctrl+Shift+N (Incongnito browsing) and see what happens.

- Try a different browser and device

- try to login in at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    and check if all is updated and has correct information

Let us know the results

5. voltrevo
    voltrevo Guest
    Hi wpak, thanks for the prompt reply.

I have tried incognito, as well as a different browser and device, still getting the error.

Using account.microsoft.com works, which is interesting. I tried resetting my password there (successfully) to see if it would fix the redirect loop but it didn't, still getting the issue at account.xbox.com.

Actually, it looks like it's trying to create an account, but getting stuck in this loop. It's quite an old account, so perhaps something unexpected is occurring because it's a valid microsoft account but might be set up in an unexpected way by the xbox system.

Ultimately what I'm trying to do is move my gamertag to my new account, which is taken, and I expect it's this old account using it, since it's quite unique and I've never encountered another user trying to use the name before.

voltrevo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: