Cant log in because of authencator app

Discus and support Cant log in because of authencator app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe someone may've hacked my account, im trying to reset my password it ask for an email and authencator app. I never put that on. I called... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yerne berne, May 24, 2023.

1. yerne berne
    yerne berne Guest

I believe someone may've hacked my account, im trying to reset my password it ask for an email and authencator app. I never put that on. I called microsoft support 3 times just for them to tell me to wait 24 hrs for some email that didnt work. I just called in today and the guy hanged up on me when i told him my issue, never got a call back either. I tried just about everything. Does anybody have any tips?

Cant log in because of authencator app [​IMG]

:)

yerne berne, May 24, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

The best thing I can recommend is following this interactive page that is designed to help recover compromised accounts.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/account-bil...

There is no way other than this. Hope you understand.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. RubenDacey Win User

I just got a new PC and i logged into the microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 isnt there

how can i prove that i had the game because I've logged in with my email it says in the Xbox app which is logged into the account i played Minecraft on and i still cant download it
  4. K0cY Win User

Redeemed code didnt work?

no its not listed... but the problem is maybe that i cant login to ms store?

because it says hotmail.com account cant be logged in because it cant be added to the azure ad???
  5. Andres360xbox Win User

Companion App Game Pass and Xbox Password Issue

Add my Call of Duty companion app to the list of mobile companion apps that are not up to date with my password update

cant log into any of the apps, yet I’m logged in here and on my console!
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Xbox App

I cant log in aswell so it must be a glitch with the server or app
Thema:

1. Cant log in because of authencator app - Similar Threads - Cant log authencator

2. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  3. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  6. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  7. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  8. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  9. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...