can't log in anymore.

Discus and support can't log in anymore. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I used to logon with my facebook account. I quit facebook.now I want to logon with my hotmail account but I only get the fail message 1170000: What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lex Blok, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Lex Blok
    Lex Blok Guest

can't log in anymore.

I used to logon with my facebook account. I quit facebook.now I want to logon with my hotmail account but I only get the fail message 1170000:

What goes wrong? I don'twant to change my hotmail account in any way

:)

Lex Blok, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Jig Saw Puzzle really puzzles me

I can't play anymore, the game does not connect anymore. It keeps on telling me, that it is not selling anymore,plus I can not log in again in the game.

KieferKoyote31, Oct 21, 2018
  3. SnowyScreen
    SnowyScreen Guest
    Windows 8 - Wont sign in to games

I used the same e-mail, I've logged in Gunstringer: DMR and Games and Store but I can't log in any other games anymore.

SnowyScreen, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

can't log in anymore.

Hi Lex,

Thanks for your post, do you mind clarifying where you are attempting to log in? If there are any issues logging into an account please visit our
    Account Recovery site to attempt to recover the account.

Please keep us updated, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Oct 21, 2018
  5. Lex Blok
    Lex Blok Guest
    Yes, sorry, that wasn't very clear. I was trying to log on to xbox . Since I have windows 10 this has never succeeded. Always rhe same fail message. It seems the only way is to change my windows (hotmail-) account and i don't want that because that works
    fine so far. So i would like to end my xbox account and start a new one so it will work again.

Lex Blok, Oct 22, 2018
  6. Lex Blok
    Lex Blok Guest
    Thanks so far....greetings

Lex Blok, Oct 22, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Lex Blok,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend
    logging in to our website
    with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the Microsoft account. Once the Xbox profile is created, attempt to log in to the Xbox App on your computer. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

can't log in anymore.